Just back from CSR!!!

When I was there the arcade was closed but it didn't look like the bar area was in the process of being touched at all. Maybe it will not go down until May.
It's not due to start until 4/16. Did you see work happening outside on the promenade? They are building an outdoor lounge.

No Buzz not as of yet...

I know the Childrens Miracle Network was coming in the day I left. Suppossedly there was going to be many celeberties. Just my luck, I was leaving. Anyhow maybe they were going to wait until that function was over to start

Will the bar close for this rehab through septemeber? That would suck, I'm sure my boyfriend and I would have loved to try that. :(

Will the bar close for this rehab through septemeber? That would suck, I'm sure my boyfriend and I would have loved to try that. :(
According to the DIS rehab schedule it is undergoing rehab to make it larger.

1. Laguna Bar being constructed in outside promenade from now thru 4/28/07
2. Francisco's - 4/16 - 10/12 - Being expanded to include the Jumping Beans Arcade space - When open it will be a bar, lounge and cafe (La Tienda convenience store will be relocated as part of this refurbishment)

Looks like until October, 16. You will have the new Laguna Bar to try and/or Siestas by the pool.

I am glad that francisco's will open on the 12th of october...we are there from 10/5 - 10/14 so at least I'll be able to check it out on our last night!

BTW, for those of you having trouble with you key cards demagnetizing...I was told that carrying them in your wallet with credit cards can do that, as well as the cell phone thing. I kept our keys in the little envelope they gave them to us in at check-in and kept them in the pocket of my backpack, or pants pocket not containing my wallet and for the first time ever, I didn't have a problem with them!

Next time I am bringing my own ziplock baggie and then putting my card in a envelope and putting it in my drawstring backpack..

If it still demagnitizes then it must mean it is my own electifying personality:rotfl: :rotfl: :banana: :banana:

anyhow thanks for the advice:hippie:

According to the DIS rehab schedule it is undergoing rehab to make it larger.

1. Laguna Bar being constructed in outside promenade from now thru 4/28/07
2. Francisco's - 4/16 - 10/12 - Being expanded to include the Jumping Beans Arcade space - When open it will be a bar, lounge and cafe (La Tienda convenience store will be relocated as part of this refurbishment)

We'll be there April 20-28. Will there be any bar available to us? Will the pool bar be open in the evenings?

Will La Tienda be open for us? I was counting on it for buying milk, beer, etc.

We'll be there April 20-28.
Will there be any bar available to us? Sietas is open and I am not sure Francisco's will be closed entirely during the expansion.

Will the pool bar be open in the evenings? It is but not sure if the hours will be extended

Will La Tienda be open for us? you can get everything you need at Panchito's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter