• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just back from Country Inn

treloarf

DIS Veteran
We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites 1 night before staying on site and it was very clean, very bright, the kids suite was very spacious (the kids loved it) and a wonderful breakfast buffet (free cookies, coffee, tea, cocoa all day and night) and very, very friendly people working there. We only paid $71 plus tax thru reservationsystem.com and other people were walking in paying over $100 and just for a plain room. I'd check it out! Any questions, let me know. (Nice pool also and about 1 mile to Disney, could also walk to restaurants & shops). We'll definitely stay there again.

I'm glad to hear your great experience! We love Country Inns! I haven't been to any in Florida yet but in all our travels if the state has a Country Inn we don't even attempt to stay anywhere else! You can't beat it for the price and have always found them very clean and staff always friendly! You mentioned 1mile to Disney- what area was it?? Thanks for posting!

Just bumping.
I'd like to know which area it was in too - I've been looking on the net and can only find the one based at Universal studios - that looks nice too.

Lynn
chirol_krackr.gif

The Country Inn & Suites is located on Apopka Vineland Rd. in Lake Buena Vista. We have ressies there for 7 days in June. If you go to their web site: www.countryinns.com you can search for the location. I hope it is wonderful!

Country Inns in general try to evoke the "home away from home" feeling. They offer a healthy breakfast, cookies and milk at night, country decor, and warm hospitality by the staff.

There are actually two Country Inn & Suites near the attractions, and another under construction.

Lake Buena Vista - This Country Inn & Suites is was built two years ago and is only a few minutes to disney. For more information on this particular location: http://www.jhmhotels.com/cilakebu.htm

Orlando - This Country Inn & Suites opened in December and is located in the International Drive tourist corridor, just in-between Universal Studios and the Orlando Convention Center. They do offer free transportation to the Disney parks. For more info: http://jaytelhotels.com/countryinn

Kissimmee - This Country Inn & Suites is currently under construction and will open at the end of the year. It is located in the Calypso Cay development which is in Kissimmee. For more info: http://www.iwanttovacation.com/new_page_1.htm

Great to hear the good review on Country Inns and Suites! We're planning our first trip to WDW and I noticed that Country Inns is listed in my Entertainment 2001 as a participating hotel. I checked out their website and it looks great, but we've been burned before by the reality being far different than the brochure. Are the rooms/suites as attractively decorated as they look on the website?
Thanks!
Karla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter