• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from 6 nites at Beach Club

10drum

Mouseketeer
Everything was great. When we got there at noon our room was ready and they upgraded us to a water view room, without even asking. We were on the first floor near the quiet pool with a view of the lagoon. The parks seemed crowded, but we never had to wait more than 10 minutes for anything, except test track, that thing always breaks down.

Our dd turned 14 while we were there, and they showered her with cards and balloons nearly everyday. We'd come back from the parks or pool and there'd be something new in the room.

We've stayed conc. before and weren't treated as well as we were last week. It's gonna be hard to stay anywhere else.

It was hot, but we like the heat, so that was fine. Made both water parks and really liked shark reef.

I think disney is doing fine, sure they have cut back on some things, but over all they still have their guest as being # 1.

My only complaint is that I wish they would break up the bus service, 5 resorts is too many to cover with one bus. We didn't have to wait too long and I only had to stand once, but it seems like the bus makes too many stops.

If you're thinking of the bc go for it, I just wish we could've gone in Aug and got that good discount.

It sounds great. We are going in Nov. for 5 nights . Can't wait. I just taped the special they had on the Travel Channel yesterday on it, I have already watched it 4 times.

Welcome back, sounds like you had a nice time! I would like to try the Beach Club on my next trip.

Sounds like you had a great trip! We are loyal fans of the BC's sister resort, the YC. I've always said that they bend over backwards for their guests! Glad to hear they did for you too!:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Louisa, We had a code rate of 219/nite, but in July and Aug there is a rate of 189/nite. We usually like Aug, but High School band camp put a stop to that.

:( confal1- You are fortunate to have the Travel Channel. We are taking my Garandmother for her 85 B day and wanted to show her the resort. (We are staying in a villa) I can't even seem to buy the channel for an extra charge. :rolleyes: Oh, well things could be worse.

it is our current favorite resort. Glad to hear others appreciate it. Great service, great location, great pool...what more can you say. We've stayed there our last 2 trips. BUT, we're trying the Grand Floridian this trip (leave in 10 days...wahoooo) so we'll see if we have a new favorite.

PamNC
10 days and counting!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will never forget our first trip to the BC...My DD was only 3 or so and while we we at the front desk checking in... we turned around and there was Goofy and Pluto!! They came to her and the look in her eyes (mine too) was priceless. It was truly one of those magical moments. The BC was great each and every time we went there. I cant wait to go back. Right now I am resort trying and I have to say BC is my favorite!! Remember..location, location, location!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter