• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from 3 day Wonder!

BAYSIDE MOM

Mouseketeer
Just back from 3 day Wonder with 3 children, 6 year old princess: 4 year old boy :earboy2: and 18 month old princess: ( oh, yeah the DH came too!) Stayed in connecting cabins 2594 and 2596. Would be happy to answer any questions! We loved it, can't wait to go on 7 night next year!

How was it? Did you feel like it was way too short? I am wanting to book my first cruise and I am trying to decide between a 3 or 4 day. I want 4 but i like the 3 day schedule.

Glad to know that you had a great time!! Cruising on DCL can be so addictive!
Have you decided on which 7-night you want to take???

Yes, I thought the 3 day was too short. We purposely chose the shorter cruise because we had never cruised before and we were not sure if we would get bored or seasick or not like it etc. We had VERY rough seas the first night, the performers at Hercules were actually swaying on the stage that evening and people were having a lot of difficulty walking on the ship. I was very worried about the kids. They were not bothered at all, no one got sick, everyone slept, no problems! There were a ton of activities going on the ship, plenty of excursions and the service was great! Even if you were hesitant booking a 7 day , you might want to try a 4 day first. Every family is different, im a worrywart and really should not have been. We are booked for the Eastern Carribean on Aug 26. We can't wait! :sunny:

Glad you had a good time on your cruise. They are addicting. 12/11 4 day was our second one and while on board we booked the 7 day Eastern. We had a great time. I enjoy watching the little ones and miss our Disney days with our daughters when they were little so these cruises are a good way for my husband and I to get a little bit of that back. On our first cruise husband was slightly sick on our first night. This time he was fine and I was a little off. You just never know but it wouldn't stop me from going again and again!!!!

Glad you had a good time!

I'm wondering how did it go with your 18 month old? Did you use Flounders?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter