• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from 12 day trip... any questions?

two*little*birds

DIS Veteran
Some of you may have already read my "live" trip reports, but we're back now.

Flew into Buffalo around noon today, and then drove back - took about 2 1/2 hours.

I am zonked, kids are zonked and DH is zonked!

Any questions ask away... :rolleyes1

Wah, even after 12 days of Disney... I already have signs of withdrawl. :guilty:

I'm now going through all my photos and photopass photos, so at least that's keeping me busy! ;)

Welcome home! Glad you made it back safely - I really enjoyed your live trip reports and it made me all the more excited about our upcoming trip in March. We will be staying at Windsor Hills too.

All the best,
Mouse Girl

Welcome home! Glad you made it back safely - I really enjoyed your live trip reports and it made me all the more excited about our upcoming trip in March. We will be staying at Windsor Hills too.

All the best,
Mouse Girl

You will love WH... :lovestruc Honestly I don't know if we would stay onsite again (unless it was 2 or more bedrooms) - even with the current promotion (or the 40% pin code we currently have) we both prefer a rental home now. If you have any questions about WH feel free to ask me or send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter