just back...food reviews

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
just got back from wdw. i treated my DM to a trip for christmas. here are some quick reviews of where $13 totawe ate.

12-6 (on the drive down) SUPPER -- chik-fil-a -- DM had chicken sandwich combo, i had 12 pack nugget combo (about $13 total)

12-7 (still on the drive down) BREAKFAST-- cracker barrel -- DM had scrambled egg, bacon, biscuits, & tomato juice, i had over easy egg, sausage, biscuits & oj (about $12 with tip)

LUNCH (late lunch about 3:30) -- Columbia Harbour House (MK) -- DM had clam chowder in a bread bowl, i had fish/chicken combo plate (about $13 total). clam chowder was good but bread bowl was really too hard. fish/chicken was great too.

SUPPER (late supper about 11:00) -- ASMo Food Court-- DM had a chili cheese footlong combo, i had a meatball sub combo (about $14 total). DM said footlong was great, meatball sub was great too. both meals came with fries.

12-8 LUNCH (early lunch about 10:30) -- Sci-Fi Drive Inn (MGM) DM & I split a cheeseburger/fries combo & each ordered a vanilla shake. food was brought out already divided. PLENTY for us to share. ($20 with tip). this was a fun place. glad we did it. didn't have room for any desserts though.

SNACK -- Pretzel cart in Hollywood Hills Amphitheater (MGM) DM & I shared a soft pretzel while we watched Fantasmic (about $5). i thought it was too salty but she liked it. too big to finish though. we ended up feeding the ducks & seagulls at MK on friday with the leftovers.

SUPPER -- Downtown Disney McDonald's-- what can i say, it's a McDonald's. DM had big & tasty, value size fries & value size coke. i had 6 pc. chicken nugget combo. (total was about $11). food was just mcd's food but atmosphere was cool.

12-9 BREAKFAST -- Cinderella's Royal Table (MK) -- it was worth getting up early for two days for this experience. characters were great, got our pictures taken with mary poppins, cinderella, snow white, sleeping beauty, and belle. server was great. we had goh badges & were referred to by our names as princesses. food was delicious especially the apple danish (i think that's what it was anyway). EXCELLENT!!! ($45 with tip)

SUPPER -- ASMo Food Court-- we ordered a pizza (came with your choice of 4 toppings & we ate in the room) (it rained that day & we were soaked by this time & very tired). pizza was really good even though it took about 90 minutes to get it. ($21 total)

12-10 LUNCH -- Cheesecake Factory Express (DQuest)-- I had been looking forward to eating here & was very disappointed. DM had some kind of Italian sandwich that she said was good. I had a slice of cheese pizza & a slice of sausage pizza. It wasn't very good. (total was about $16)

SNACK -- Cheesecake Factory Express (DQuest)-- snack was better. DM had a chocolate browning with ice cream, whipped cream, nuts, & cherries. I had a hot fudge sundae. this was really REALLY good (total about $10)

12-11 LUNCH -- Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe (United Kingdom, EPCOT). DM & I both had the fish & chips. it was very good & we considered eating there again later in the week. we found out that we could have shared this meal as there was plenty. (total was about $17)

SUPPER -- Cantina de San Angel (Mexico, EPCOT)-- we split the combination plate. it was a cheese quesadilla, black refried beans, a chicken taco, & a burrito. it was also really good & plenty of it for us to share. (with 2 cokes it was about $12)

12-12 LUNCH (late lunch about 3:00) -- Pizza Planet (MGM) so-so pizza, great atmosphere. DM & I split the woody's combo meal (individual pepperoni pizza, salad & a drink) (total was about $9)

SUPPER (late supper about 11:30) -- ASMo Food Court-- DM had the chili cheese footlong combo again & I had the spicy fried chicken sandwich combo. really good food. (total was about $12)

12-13 LUNCH -- Pinocchio's Village Haus (MK)-- DM had a salad. I had the double bacon cheeseburger/fries. it was really good but it was WAY too much for one person. the salad was huge too & had mangoes in it. that was a new taste for us. (total was about $14)

SNACK -- Main St. Bakery -- we got chocolate frosted brownies & coconut macaroons & watched the SADCT parade. both the parade & the snacks were excellent. (total was about $10).

SUPPER -- Liberty Tree Tavern (MK) before MVMCP-- I had been very excited about this meal. I was even more excited when we were the very first family announced when the place opened at 5:30 even though our PS wasn't until 5:40. food was brought to us immediately & i really liked our waitress cheryl lynn. food was EXCELLENT but i felt as though we were being rushed. i really liked the turkey gravy on everything. we were through with our meal before the 2nd character made it to our side of the restaurant. we waited for the other 3 to make it around. since we were through eating, servers kept asking us what we needed since we were just sitting. they seemed annoyed that we were waiting for the characters. it was a character meal, though! characters barely stopped at our table here where at CRT they had been most attentive even though their visits were brief. at LTT they barely waved. won't try this meal here again. i didn't like the feeling of being forced to gobble my food & then run before the characters had made it around. this was our first trip where we even did character meals so it was a treat for us & they were almost rude about us waiting to see the characters. (total with tip was $50).

12- 14 LUNCH (on the drive home) -- CiCi's Pizza -- all you can eat pasta, pizza, salad & dessert. (total was about $12)

SUPPER (still on the drive home) -- Arby's -- we both had beef & cheddar combo (total was about $11)

will be glad to answer any questions.

Thanks for the detailed review and welcome home! :)

I got back from WDW on 12/5--treated my DM, too! :) It was fun. I hope we can do it again next year--especially during the holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter