Just back-Dining review for Tony's Town Square-very bad!!

Traceyd

Earning My Ears
We ate at Tony's on Oct. 2 since we were going to the Halloween party that night. We had eaten at Crystal Palace before and really enjoyed it but we wanted to try something different and boy did we get it. We were on the FREE dining plan which is a good thing because I would have been very unhappy to pay for this meal out of pocket.

For appetizers we got the spinach and artichoke dip which was okay, the tomato and mozzarella salad (hard to mess up that one), and my niece got the soup of the day which was chicken noodle. The soup was mostly broth with two chunks of chicken and one cheese tortellini noodle in it! But it was only the appetizer so that didn't matter too much. At the time.

For dinner I ordered Chicken Florentine which I think had been cooked the week before and then sat on the sidewalk to reheat for me. The chicken was so tough that I couldn't cut or eat it and it was also cold. The potatoes were okay but like the chicken they were cold.

DNiece ordered the Chicken Pasta which also was cold and very bland. DH ordered the Seafood Diavoli which was at least hot but he said it was bland and unimpressive. DD ordered off the kids menu and had a cheese pizza which was probably the best of all the entrees. We all got tiramisu for dessert which was the best part of the meal.

We would have complained to our server if we could have found her. She seemed to have disappered for most of the meal. It was not that busy but the service and food was very slow and lacking. There was a very long delay between the appetizers and dinner-about 45 min.

To top off a terrible meal with terrible service, the server for the table behind me was cleaning his table and spilled water down my back. Not just a little drop, no we're talking sitting in a wet seat on Splash Mountain. And all he had to say was "It's just water" repeatedly, no apologies offered. Of course I was in my costume for the party already but fortunately it was hot enough outside that I dried pretty quickly once we left. I understand it was an accident but an apology would have still been nice.

So needless to say we will not be going back to Tony's and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Sorry you had such a bad experience at Tonys...we too had some poor experiences we think relating to the dining plan and the auto tip. We would love to do the DP again but would pefer they don't include the tip, if the server knew good service would get him a good tip then service would improve.
We have always booked a TS nearly everyday of our disney trip so we know how service should be, it was lacking at some of our favorite resturants...what a shame..

Hope other resturants you tried were better for you...
At least you could fill up on the candy at MNSSHP.....LOL we had nearly 12lbs of it between 3 of us!!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter