Just back-CR review (brief)

Figmificent

Mouseketeer
Just returned from a week at the world. Stayed CR MK view. 9th floor room just off the elevator. Spectacular location. CMs were tremendously helpful and friendly, especially the front door greeter. Were right by monorail and CM's and heard virtually no noise. Room view was awesome, watched Wishes from the balcony our first night and could see the water pageant going around as well. Being on the monorail is tremendously convenient, walk to MK was about 10 min, and bus service was as expected. I LOVE the rooms here. I know to some people this is not 'Disney' enough but I find it no less so than any other non-value resort. There were hidden mickey's on the couch, the TV was a beautiful flat screen, the bed and pillows were soooooo comfy I can't begin to explain. We had no issues with storage space in the bathroom or anywhere else for that matter.

Please if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome back! We were there for the first time last November -- in the same location as you only on the 10th floor. Like you, we LOVED it! Love those rooms. CR is our new favorite resort. Sooo many people say they have no desire to even try CR due to the theming, etc. I feel like they are really missing out -- we thought the CR was spectacular!

Glad you had a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter