Just back-check these pics, up early-nothing else to do.

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
BC Early AM
33207SPBWB06-med.JPG

BWV Early AM
33207SBBWD06-med.JPG

BWV Sign Close up reflection inverted
33207BWA06-med.JPG

BWI Early AM
33207SBBWC06-med.JPG

Exp Everest at night-how did that get in here?
33207SPB06-med.JPG

Those were so GREAT! Loved the still water with the reflection~ Nice shot!~

THANK YOU for sharing those. Hope you had a very magical time~

~DW ::MinnieMo

That picture of Everest is awesome - where did you take that from?

bom_noite said:
That picture of Everest is awesome - where did you take that from?

The Tarzan Rocks bridge.

Thanks everyone.

Nothing better to do in the morning. WOW!! You should think of becoming a photographer for Disney. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures, I agree that picture of Everest is awesome. THANKS

Great pics! I love "water reflection" pictures. I have some pics that I enjoy, but sadly :sad1: I don't know how.

Thanks again for sharing!

nezy said:
How early is early? :sunny:
Those pictures are awesome. :thumbsup2

Its kind of funny. I got up way too ealry a few times, then would check the lake/wind and the water was always kind of rough so I skipped it. Then I went down to the desk and they said sunrise was at 7:10 so went out at 6:50 (which was like 5:50 because the clocks just changed a few nights before) and that day it was pretty calm.

Short answer would have been around 7AM I guess (kind of bored tonight).

I love the shot of the BC in the morning...very well done! The compistion is fantastic...very nice framing! Thanks for sharing!

Just love the pics. So glad you got up early so we could enjoy. Love to see more. We are real picture buffs.

Michele

LOVE THOSE SHOTS!!!! DH & I loved the early morning on the boardwalk. It reminds me of those mornings. :thumbsup2

:cheer2: thank you so much for the pics. We don't go until dec and I needed a quick pick me up! AWESOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter