Just Around the Corner...

MariaEllerºoº

DIS Veteran
Mine and hubby's trip is just around the corner! WooHoo!!!! :cool1: Van has had oil change and cleaned out. Almost done packing and currently rolling change. Leaving this Thursday to drop children off at the beach with their uncle, aunt and cousins and then we'll head to Atlanta, Georgia to visit with hubby's army buddy that he served with in Iraq. Aug. 27th we'll be checking into WL and then the 28-Sept 2nd we'll be at CBR! WooHoo!!! I can't wait!!! I'm bouncin all around with excitement! :bounce: I'll be working on my LGMH this week in preparation to be Focked and to Fock! hehe Hope to see other Disney nuts soon! :magnify:

MariaEllerºoº said:
Mine and hubby's trip is just around the corner! WooHoo!!!! :cool1: Van has had oil change and cleaned out. Almost done packing and currently rolling change. Leaving this Thursday to drop children off at the beach with their uncle, aunt and cousins and then we'll head to Atlanta, Georgia to visit with hubby's army buddy that he served with in Iraq. Aug. 27th we'll be checking into WL and then the 28-Sept 2nd we'll be at CBR! WooHoo!!! I can't wait!!! I'm bouncin all around with excitement! :bounce: I'll be working on my LGMH this week in preparation to be Focked and to Fock! hehe Hope to see other Disney nuts soon! :magnify:

I bet you're too excited to sleep! :rotfl: Have a wonderful time and here's some pixie dust for you & your family so that you'll have a wonderful trip!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter