Just an FYI

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Hi Convention Buddies, I was thinking that I was at WDW last year at Convention time and wanted to make sure that you all know that sometimes it can be a little cool so please remember to pack some warm clothing as well as shorts. Have a great day!!!

bchclb01a.gif

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

shamrock.gif

Thanks for the heads up Marsha. Although...if I don't bring warm clothes it'd be a good excuse to stock up on WDW sweats, maybe even a nice jacket...hmmmmm :D :D :D :D :D

;)

~ Donna ~
kitty.GIF

Hello all you lurkers out there
wavey.gif

swandolph.jpg
yachtclubmm.jpg

July 2001 Glo-Con **Y&B/DIS Con 2001...Yeah!!
at the Dolphin

WDW Vacation July 2000
http://hometown.aol.com/pandypaws/WDW_index.html

Thanks Marsha. :) You are so right! We were there in December 1999 and it was definitely cool enough for pants and sweaters/jackets...even during the day. :)

When we were there in February 1997 it was sooo cold that my DD needed mittens and a stocking cap...luckily Disney sold these items because we didn't think to bring them. :rolleyes: :)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I use Donna's strategy. Me to dh-->I had no idea it would be so cold in Boston in the winter. I guess I'll have to look for a new winter coat. :) :) :)

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

LOL Dayna and Donna. :D :) ;)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

We were just there this past Dec., and it was freezing! We were in sweat shirts and jeans for most of the trip. Mittens, scarves, and hats at night! Of course, one of the nicest day's was the day we had to leave! I do hope we will have better weather this year! :)’

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter