Just added on!!!!

KristiKelly

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>
Dh & I have been talking about doing this for awhile and finally did it. We added on an additional 100 pts @ SSR. We now have 280 points, I'm so excited!!! We were looking at a resale but ended up going through DVC. The costs were pretty much the same and much faster this way. I just checked and my points are already in my account, just made the transaction yesterday at 4:30.:woohoo:

Congrats we just added on a few weeks ago as well.......CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Congratulations! It sure is a good feeling:cloud9:

Was talking to some friends of yours Saturday night. Your ears should have really been burning. Oh, the things they had to say.:rolleyes1

Just kidding. The Brannock's were telling me that they knew you.

Yes, they are really nice folks. I know him through the business and my DW and Mrs. Brannock are good friends through Stamping Up. It is A Small World After All:thumbsup2

I thought my ears felt a bit warm over the weekend:goodvibes

We added on last week to(SSR):banana: so we could have enough for 2 full paying adulstes for the Mexican Riveria out of CA.

COngrats.

Any tips you guys can provide on helping me convince the DW that we need to add-on? 150 points just isn't going to cut it but she's not convinced. :sad2:

Congratulations we added on at VWL a couple of weeks ago now.

It sure is a great feeling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter