Just added on 125 at BLT!!!

arthur06

DDC #689
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Just got off the phone with my guide! Added on 125 at BLT!

Closed on a resale last Monday, was in the system on Thursday and added on Monday! I guess addonitis really does get you!

We got 125 BLT, Dec UY, $5.00 off per point and a 4 night cruise! We only had to put 10% down. People were saying that if you took the cruise you had to put 15% or 25% down! According to my guide, if you cruise in 2010, you only need 10% down!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

WELCOME HOME!!! Yes addonitis is the evil wrecker of budgets isn't it? :lmao: In the best possible way of course!

When you get your paperwork you will see that if you are an existing member (sounds like you with your add on) and financed, you would need to put either 25% down to cruise whenever you want, or if you only put 10% down you need to make 14 payments before you can take the cruise. I was surprised by this, because according to our closing date, our 14 payments would put us in Oct 2010 and we have to book at least 45 days in advance, and the last date is in Dec 2010 (someone said January 2011, but my docs say Dec 2010). I am having my documents redone, but that is on my list of things to ask. Just FYI.

I didn't know about the 25% down to get the cruise at any time. One of the reasons I didn't take the cruise option was because I knew I couldn't cruise before Dec 2010. Hmmmm.....

Oh well -- Congratulations on your add-on!!!

WELCOME HOME!!! Yes addonitis is the evil wrecker of budgets isn't it? :lmao: In the best possible way of course!

When you get your paperwork you will see that if you are an existing member (sounds like you with your add on) and financed, you would need to put either 25% down to cruise whenever you want, or if you only put 10% down you need to make 14 payments before you can take the cruise. I was surprised by this, because according to our closing date, our 14 payments would put us in Oct 2010 and we have to book at least 45 days in advance, and the last date is in Dec 2010 (someone said January 2011, but my docs say Dec 2010). I am having my documents redone, but that is on my list of things to ask. Just FYI.

HMMM!!! This is very interesting. Nothing my guide mentioned! I hope that isn't the case with 14 payments! If it is, I could really be pushing cruise dates! I was hoping for Oct '10! If it is the case, I will have to change my cruise to the more $$$ off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter