• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just a thought

marty

Earning My Ears
We have rented a mini-van through Dollar for one day. Pick-up at MCO and drop off at the Grosvenor. Total price (including all taxes) is $51.45. Figure as close as the Grosvenor is to Downtown Disney (or whatever the name is now) I can return the car and take a bus back to the resort. Since the van holds 7 people, fiured this was a pretty good deal.

Have you tried National??? They have a minivan special for $39.99 per day rate. So, it comes out to a little less than Dollar.I believe the product rate code is DWEB, but, If you go to their website and look under specials you will find the right code.You can also drop the van off at the Car Care Center and the shuttle will take you to your resort. If you are staying onsite this is definately more convenient!!!!!!!

Hope this helps!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter