Just a friendly reminder about crowd calendars..

sunshiinedaydream

Mouseketeer
They don’t mean anything haha

Today said “ghost town” on most sites but I noticed when planning that all the hotels were booked up/double the normal price. So planned for crowds anyways. It is pretty packed today! Luckily maxpass is awesome and the longest we waited was 15 min for dumbo at 9am. Having a blast despite the crowds and enjoying a “rest” at the hotel now.

Tip: the toy story lot bus has separate bag check lines which were waaaaaay shorter than the crazy lines at the other harbor securty lines. I’d walk an extra 10 min out of my way to take it again first thing in morning.

They don’t mean anything haha

Today said “ghost town” on most sites but I noticed when planning that all the hotels were booked up/double the normal price. So planned for crowds anyways. It is pretty packed today! Luckily maxpass is awesome and the longest we waited was 15 min for dumbo at 9am. Having a blast despite the crowds and enjoying a “rest” at the hotel now.

Tip: the toy story lot bus has separate bag check lines which were waaaaaay shorter than the crazy lines at the other harbor securty lines. I’d walk an extra 10 min out of my way to take it again first thing in morning.

Is the Toy Story Lot bag check a new thing? We were there this past December for the holidays and it didn't have it then (we stayed at the Homewood Suites there and went to the lot each morning). I may change my reservation spot if this is an ongoing perk of going through this parking lot!

We don't even look at crowd calendars. We go and prepare for the worst, but are usually pleasantly surprised lol

Is the Toy Story Lot bag check a new thing? We were there this past December for the holidays and it didn't have it then (we stayed at the Homewood Suites there and went to the lot each morning). I may change my reservation spot if this is an ongoing perk of going through this parking lot!
It is supposed to help with congestion by having those riding the bus checked elsewhere. I also think it should help with people bringing items that they need to return to the car like selfie sticks and oversized strollers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter