Just a call from CR Concierge

Geomich

Mouseketeer
Several people have posted about CR Tower Club/Concierge and I just have to mention how wonderful they seem so far. They sent me a letter 100 days before my trip asking if I needed any PS's etc. I personally enjoy making my own so I did. Well Concierge just called (I am going on the 18th) and asked if I had any questions, what time I expected to arrive, etc. And they had a complete list of my PS's that I personally made and asked for my email address to send me a complete list with confirmation #'s and told me to call if I wanted/needed any changes.

I know that may seem silly to some, but it just made me even more excited for next Saturday :hyper:

I don't post often, but I just love to hear these positive comments on services!:D I hope you have a wonderful stay! We stayed at CR in Sept of 2002 and it was magical..:upsidedow :upsidedow

I got a call from them today, too. Are you staying on the 14th or 12th floor?

I wasn't home, so I'll have to call them back on Mon. I had them make my PS. They were able to make them before the 90 day mark so I got everything I wanted.

Kimberle - staying on the 12th floor. When I booked, I just booked concierge, I didnt realize there was a limited and full concierge. Now that I know better, next year I am going for the 14th!!

Enjoy your vacation! Maybe I will see your lime green :)

That was certainly considerate of the CM to offer to email you your list.

I prefer to make my PSs myself too since planning is half the fun.:sunny: I've always just received the list at check-in but it would be fun to have that email! Have fun!!!

Originally posted by GoofySuse
Don't you just love the concierge CM's?

::yes::

Geomich, did you get your email?

For our October....ooh, that's coming soon now....stay in Hawaii at the Polynesian I must have received 4 planners before I got around to sending one back. Made all my own PSs as usual. I received a follow up email asking if I needed any help. Methinks I'll email back at this late date and ask for that list. What do you think?:scratchin

BCV23-

Yes I got the email. It gives Place, time, #of people & confirmation # and also a small "blurb" on where it is located, buffet or full service, how much ahead of time to arrive, etc.- It looks like what they repeat to you when you actually make your PS.

I guess that when we make our PS and they ask what hotel are you staying at etc., it must be put in a dining main frame that the concierge easily accesses before our trips. The Poly concierge did not email me a list but I would think that they could easily provide you with one.

Enjoy your Poly concierge (my favorite).

Thanks for the reply, Geomich. That sounds great....more comprehensive than the printout at checkin.

We love concierge at the Polynesian. We've never stayed at CR at all...concierge or not. Have a great stay!

Originally posted by BCV23
Thanks for the reply, Geomich. That sounds great....more comprehensive than the printout at checkin.

We love concierge at the Polynesian. We've never stayed at CR at all...concierge or not. Have a great stay!

it is the same thing that you recieve at check in.

Is it???:confused: I'll have to see if I've saved any of our old ones but I don't remember the "blurb" that Geomich describes. The particulars are always there of course.

BCV23

I dont want to confuse things- let me give you an example of my blurb- I'll use the Pirate Cruise

"Located at Grand Floridian Resort and Spa- 24 Cancellation policy, May be cancelled due to inclement water. Drop children off at Captains Shipyard marina 15 minutes prior at the Grand Floridian. Children ages 3-10 only. Must be potty trained"

or under LTT it goes on to say "location is like a buffet that comes to your table" etc.

Whatever it is, I am glad to have it now and just appreciate the thoughtfulness of someone sending it to me. Enjoy your trip!

LOL, yet another senior moment here. Cris is right...it is th
e same as the itinerary you get at checkin. THht of course also makes sense!! But I really didn't remember those blurbs at all. Found an old one and sure enough, the blurbs are there.:earseek:

Geomich, thanks for trying to help "unconfuse" me!

Geomich...I am so jealous that you are going so soon to the CR!

Would you be willing to share some info about the Tower Club when you get back? We are planning on going next summer (I know, a long time away!), and would love to know what they offer for breakfast. My DS is a very picky eater, so wondering exactly what they offer (I know there are a variety of bagels and danish, but what "flavor" of danish...plain croissants...etc) Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Lynn

Lynn

I would be more than happy to get back to you with the details. I know the tower club doesnt have the offerings of the 14th floor but I am not sure of the specifics. I will post when I get back. Other than flavor of food anything else you want me to look for?

BCV23 -

Thank goodness for people like Cris- I didnt remember the details either but still give the Poly an email to get it ahead of time-always nice to have.

Michele

Michele, thank goodness for people like you! It was your description that I was comparing to my old sheet. I just didn't remember those descriptions being there at all. Of course, it is also probably because I could find my way blindfolded to my favorite WDW restaurants.:teeth: Well, a little hyperbole there... Anyway, thanks much for your help. I am actually thinking about doing a little tinkering with our PSs. After I'm finished, I may contact IPO. It would be good to see the PSs ahead of time because in the past few years, we've had a couple of PSs messed up by WDW dining. Reservations for breakfast that were logged as dinner reservations come to mind.

Anyway, thanks again for the idea.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter