Jurassic Park coaster

Curious to see what the theme is like. Gotta say the name is pretty cheesy IMO. I'm guessing it's going to be themed around maybe a velociraptor enclosure, perhaps your train is a pack of velociraptors that escape their enclosure (could see the lead car being themed to this). Or maybe we're JP security and we have to chase down an escaped pack of raptors. And since the flag they put up is Jurassic World (as opposed to Park) guessing that Blue will make an appearance, maybe Chris Pratt or the other raptor trainer via screens?

I do love these types of coasters though. Multi-launch, tight inversions, etc. Looks like it'll be an awesome addition.

Oh great. Another coaster that the kids are going to force me to ride over and over until I'm sick. Last time they dragged me onto a Jurassic Park ride, it was supposed to be a nice river adventure....until the door to the raptor containment area was mistakenly left open and the boat took a wrong turn.
;)

I'm sure the family will be excited. We always enjoy our time in Universal. We still haven't gotten a chance to do Hagrid's, but are excited to check it out.

There have been rumors it will be based on the motorcycle/raptor :moped: chase in Jurassic World, with lap clamps, like RRR. Don't know for sure, but got some good close looks a week ago...and it looks intense :crutches:, so, hang on to your butts.

if you have kids make sure they are older kids rumor has it the height restriction will be one the biggest height restrictions in the park being 54 inch requirement

universal-jp-coaster-update-14-scaled-2.jpg

This looks to have the potential to launch you head up and out while pulling your body down in the other direction. Particularly if you are sitting on the right side. This coaster is looking more awesome as more construction gets done. It looks like it will everything Hagrids isn't plus makes up for losing Dragon Challenge.

View attachment 519791

This looks to have the potential to launch you head up and out while pulling your body down in the other direction. Particularly if you are sitting on the right side. This coaster is looking more awesome as more construction gets done. It looks like it will everything Hagrids isn't plus makes up for losing Dragon Challenge.
That looks awesome!

ive heard the trains for the coaster have arrived and they are rumored to be like pantheon and taron if thats the case alot of parents are gonna be upset when they find out the velocicoaster has a height restriction of 52 inches

ive heard the trains for the coaster have arrived and they are rumored to be like pantheon and taron if thats the case alot of parents are gonna be upset when they find out the velocicoaster has a height restriction of 52 inches
There is always Hagrids. I think from the looks at the layout it might too intense for many younger kids.

From what I heard this is a fairly accurate POV of the new coaster.

"
"
Wow- that looks SO intense! And SO well themed... not sure if I’ll be brave enough. I wonder how long it is (minutes wise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!