Jurassic park 30 th anniversary tribute store

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, does anyone know how long the tribute store will be there? We’re going end of August, but we’re thinking it might be gone with HHN. Any thoughts?. Thanks!

I highly think the current tribute store will be gone by the beginning of August, and by the end of August, it will certainly be the HHN one, given the first HHN starts September 1st.

Reactions: AJA
We are going to be there the beginning of August and as much as I would like to see the Jurassic Park tribute store I have a strong feeling it will be closed for the HHN retheme.

Ariel, I think if you are there at first days of August, you may be lucky. I think I remember, probably by the 12th or so, it will be closed. I’m coming the third week, so I’m not sure any tribute store will be open when I am there. .

I contacted Customer Services to check and they did not have a date for it to close. (We don't go until first week October so I think I will miss out, super bummed about missing it!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter