Junior Suite at YC?

MichiganMommy

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed in a Junior Suite at the Yacht Club? On ourlaughingplace.com, they show photos. It looks like a sitting room with glass doors that lead to a bedroom with 2 beds. Is there a pull-out couch? Is this type of room come on the concierge level? Thanks for any info.

I had looked into the junior suites and I'm pretty sure the one at YC is a daybed, not a pull-out. The deluxe room at BW is like a junior suite in that it has the br with 2 queens and it DOES have the pull-out couch/queen AND it is concierge.

The BW jr suite looks nice too, but it costs more. I'm guessing that the YC jr suite doesn't include concierge level because of the cost difference.

all of the suites at the BC include concierge. so i'm assuming it would be the same for the YC.

We stayed at YC Concierge last October and one of the CM's suggested we stay in a junior suite on our next trip. He said they do come with concierge service.

I'm sure this could have changed since October so you may want to call and find out.

Got upgraded to a jr suite at BC a few years ago and it had a sitting room with French doors to the bedroom. There was a day bed in the sitting room as well as one in the bedroom with a king size bed. This was corner room on the first floor and was not concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter