Jungle Book Characters

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
My son loves Mowgli from Jungle Book! Is there a place we can meet any of the characters? With the changes to AK I wasn't sure what may have been moved since I was there last in 2013 :)

Yea only Baloo and King Louie. They both meet at the same spot right by Flights of Wonder. It'll be on the opposite side of the walkway by the water

Baloo and Louie are also part of Move It Shake It at MK. Not a meet & greet, but you can dance in the street with them. There is also a giant statue of Baloo & Mowgli at POP Century by one of the '60s buildings. (These are all from the "60s animated Jungle Book.)

We met Baloo last year in EPCOT. Here is a pic of him dancing with DD. Not sure if this is a regular occurrence or not.

Baloo
by mcraigelliott, on Flickr
That's character training at Epcot. For both the character CM and the handlers. Training happens regularly but who is being trained varies greatly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter