June Trip for Daughters Graduation - Make it Special, but within a budget. :)

RMColosimo

Mouseketeer
Okay, so here is the situation. We are going to Disney in June, spending 10 days. There is 6 of us. Me, my wife, 3 daughters, and my oldest(18) daughters boyfriend. Both her and her boyfriend are 18 and graduate High School. They are both going to Kent State university, and my daughter was accepted into the Nursing program. Anyway, I want to do something special for her and him on the trip.

Here are the particulars:
Staying at Fort Wilderness
Rented a camper that fit's 10, so there should be room. Although I worry about the bathroom, and plan to use the comfort station.
We did rent a golf cart as well, so we will have options and not always have to use internal busses. :)

I asked for a special place to do dinner for my daughter, and she selected Trails End. So we are doing dinner there one night. I also scheduled breakfast/brunch at O'hana's as we love that place. My wife wanted to try Artist Pointe, so we have dinner there one night as well. So not sure a special "dinner" is anything more I want to add.

So, we wil have our car there, so I can drive out and get flowers, or cake, and save some money there. And I figure we will get a cake and flowers(I have three daughters, I buy flowers semi frequently for all of them. :) )

But if someone has a good idea outside of Disney proper, I can drive and get it, not worried about that.

So let the idea's flow. But I am on a budget, so while it would be cool to rent out Epcot for the familiy for a night, I am not rich. :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter