June recreation guides for hotels?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm surprised that we're nearing the end of June 3rd, and we haven't seen the June recreation guides yet online. I've checked in 4 different places, and still only see May information. Anyone have a link to the June guides? TIA!

Where are they usually posted? I did check for the Poly one today on the FB page but didn’t see a June one yet.

I'm not sure which sites I'm allowed to link here. If you google 'wdw recreation guides', you'll find several sources. I have 4 that I routinely go to, and all 4 are still showing May schedules.

I'm not sure which sites I'm allowed to link here. If you google 'wdw recreation guides', you'll find several sources. I have 4 that I routinely go to, and all 4 are still showing May schedules.

I have found that when the 1st of the new month falls on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday the new rec guides usually show up on the normal sites by that Wednesday.

If your resort has its own thread here, did you check there? Some of those threads post it. Sometimes if someone is staying Club Level they email and are able to get it, and then it gets posted in the thread.

Thank you! I did post on the hotel thread, but no response. I'll try again. No club level at Art of Animation, so sadly we can't take that route. Thanks again!

Googled and found a few different sources that you were alluding to but I don’t see anything yet either. Bummer!

One of my sources (KennythePirate), is now saying that he will no longer have the recreation guides on his website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter