• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June park hours available

Thank you. Now the planning can beginn.
But now they also added Peter Pan to the list of closed attractions. :rolleyes:

Hi marcus,

Can you post the link to closed attractions where you found Peter Pan was closed? Thank you

Ro

If you click on the more info bit on the link it shows the closures eg peter pan is closed 2 days we are there in june

Pleased park open til 9 on the mon 1st June as i'm panicking at how busy it will be as it is a french bank holiday

Can someone post as soon as the new guide is out with all the times of the shows, meet and greets etc

thanks

Thanks for posting! I´m happy to see that we have one day with the park being open until 10 so we can enjoy the lights in the park at least onceduring our stay :goodvibes

Thanks for that. I was having forty fits thinking Peter Pan may be closed when we go. luckily it opens the day before we arrive so all is well.

Ro

i was panic mode when i read that Alice's maze was closed when we are going in June
But it is open for our first day, i have been waiting a month to find out how the long the park is open on our first day to see if we would have time to do it
& even if we are delayed for an hour we should have an hour to do it

:cool1:

I'm relieved that the park is open until 10 p.m on the Saturday as we are only there for one night, so every minute counts!!
Sad that Peter Pan is closed though-I was so looking forward to the ride as I didn't get to go on it during my last visit. It was the one ride that one of my friends(who has never been before)was excited about riding.I will have to break it to her gently!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter