June Hours

Lightning19

Earning My Ears
I am planning a mid-June trip and have been looking to get an idea of park hours.

On the Disney site, June hours aren’t posted but on another site, I see DCA hours of 8AM-9PM on June 14, which is expected due to grad nites.

However the same site also shows Disneyland hours of 8AM-8PM on June 11 and 13 (8AM-12AM most other days).

Besides grad nites for DCA, are there other events to watch out for that might cause these short hours?

This is our first trip so I am not sure if these are expected early closures or not.

For reference, I was looking at https://www.san-diego-beaches-and-adventures.com/disneyland-hours-june.html.

However the same site also shows Disneyland hours of 8AM-8PM on June 11 and 13 (8AM-12AM most other days).
Last year, there were pride nights on June 11&13. The calendar you’re looking at is just generating dates based off last year. I would expect DL to be 8am to midnight on those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter