June Crowd level

mari360

MiSka MoUSka MiCKeY MoUsE !!!!!!
Hello all.... I have gone to WDW in May and Jan.... but this is my first year going in June... does anyone know what teh crowd level is like i'll be there june 9 - 14. I will be there for my DD 5th bday....

Please help.....

Thanks.....

Hello all.... I have gone to WDW in May and Jan.... but this is my first year going in June... does anyone know what teh crowd level is like i'll be there june 9 - 14. I will be there for my DD 5th bday....

Please help.....

Thanks.....
On a 1 - 10 scale, it should be about an 8. Most all of the schools in the southeast ant with each passing week in June, the summer crowds will be flooding in.

June seems to get progressively more crowded the deeper you go into the month.

Make sure you have your ADRs for sitdown meals as it's extremely rare to get a walk up in the summer months. CS is always available and you can manage the lines if you eat at odd times. Take ponchos every day for those famous Florida soakers--they're a fab way to take advantage of the popular rides and attractions as many exit the parks unprepared. Another plus is the park hours are much longer and usually parades are held daily. When we switched from January to June/July I found that much more pre-planning was called for but in the end, well worth it. Don't leave things to chance--if you want to do something, use a FP religiously as there's really no downtime. We'll be heading down mid July and can't wait:thumbsup2

Thanks all... I already made my ADR's.... i was scared since i normaly go in May for mother's day week but this year it's just me and DD so DH wanted to send us for her bday which is june 10th. Either way crowded or not i'll be in WDW... YAY

We'll be there the same week (June 12-17) for my DD's 5th too! We went in late June of 2008 and the crowd calendar then was mostly 8s- we didn't think it was too bad. Not as nice as November, but not bad.

We are going June 14- 17, are the lines long? We went last year in August, what is the crowd level in comparison? Thanks

:tink:

We are going June 14- 17, are the lines long? We went last year in August, what is the crowd level in comparison? Thanks

:tink:

I think the lines can be long it all depends on how you tour. A good touring plan never hurts, take advantage of fast pass, and also take advantage of the EMH's if it works best for you. We only went to one early EMH at MK but it was definitely worth it. My daughter tires easily so we would go early morning and nap around noon and go back later in the evening. It worked great for us because we would get to skip the hottest part of the day and the huge crowds. We will be there June 12-25 this year and are following TGM with a little touring plans thrown in. We don't follow everything to a t all the time because of some reason or another but we try. They have always worked well for us. Yes its hot..yes its crowded...and yes it could potentially pour on you at any moment but if you are prepared you will be fine. This year we will work on the fast pass thing a little more diligently.We barely used it in 2008 and got marginally better in 2009. This year my BF is going so he gets to be the FP runner:laughing:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter