June 4-8, 2006 - Wonder, Anyone Esle??

Finally, we now know we won't be alone on this cruise. We can't wait and are counting the days. There are four of us and our two girls are wondering if you have any kids their ages (10 and 8). If so, they'd love to pen pal before we sail. Please reply.
J and J

We're first time cruisers and just had to make the first cruise experience a Disney one. :banana: There are four of us -- two adults and two teenage girls (DD16 and friend of DD, who is 15). We can't wait! :cheer2:

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

RMCMAN01 said:
Myself - Single Dad and DD11 are set to go. 4 days at the Dolphin before

Dh and dd (3) will be there!! We will be at the Swan for 2 nights prior to. :thumbsup2 The prices were hard to beat.

We cant wait. Everyday my mind drifts to being on the boat, and just getting away from it all.

We're also hoping to sail on 6/4 Wonder... we can't wait, it will be our first DCL trip as well. It will be all grown ups in our party, but we're kids at heart.. =o)

In kind of a last minute "where do we want to go on vacation" decision, we opted for this cruise + a few days at Disney during Star Wars Weekends. This is our third Disney cruise and we actually just went on a 7-day cruise in December. We had such a great time that it's now my first choice.

My boys are 15, 14, and 7. The older ones really enjoyed The Stack teen club on the Magic so I'm sure they will be there alot. My 7 year old loves the Mickey slide and the kid's club. Looking forward to it, hope to see you there.

We're going to be on Wonder June 4th also. We're doing the land/sea. Has anyone received their cruise docs yet? This is my first cruise and not sure on the process but getting worried I haven't received anything yet. We're actually leaving June 1st. How long does it normally take?

We had not gotten ours just yet. In the past we got them about 20-30 days out. So just be on the look out. We leave on the 2nd and are staying at the Swan hotel.

We are both from Dallas. That is weird to meet someone that will be there at the same time from the same area, that you know of.

Anyway, keep a lookout for the mail and good luck.

Jen76b said:
We're going to be on Wonder June 4th also. We're doing the land/sea. Has anyone received their cruise docs yet? This is my first cruise and not sure on the process but getting worried I haven't received anything yet. We're actually leaving June 1st. How long does it normally take?

No documents recieved here yet. We did get shore excursion, travel tip info.
Does anybody know if there will be a DISer meeting on board?

I'll definatly be watching out for the mail. I can't wait! :woohoo: Glad to know someone else from Dallas will be there. We're staying at AKL. It's my first cruise and i'm so excited. :banana:

I have kind-of been out of the loop, but finally I’m back. We haven’t gotten our documents yet either. We have 4 adults and 5 teenagers (Boy-17, Girls –17,14,14,13) going on the cruise and then staying at Disney for a few days. I don’t know who is more excited. (I think me). Can’t wait. :banana:

DH and I will be there for our anniversary, as well as celebrating 2 graduations! :thumbsup2

Less than 30 days! :banana:

Ok..so i'm a little impatient... We haven't received our cruise docs yet and I can't wait. We're leaving June 1st for AKL. Once I get the docs it will really be close to time to leave. I can't wait!!! :yay: :yay:

No documents for us just yet. :confused3 I read on one of the threads yesterday that some of the people that leave on the 1st on the Wonder got thiers documents yesterday. So my guess is that since we leave on the 4th ours will be in the mail this weekend.

:wizard: If it does, I will then be on :cloud9:

I know.. I saw that on the June 1st cruise meets also. I called my TA and he said nothing has came in yet, but he expects it by Wed. I'm just waiting impatiently...

I think our docs came today, we work overnights so we missed the UPS guy but we had a note on our door saying we had two signature required packages from Disney waiting for us at their office. So I think I will be doing the DOC dance tomorrow morning when I pick them up...=o)

Less than three weeks! I'm sooo sooo excited!! I work in the terminal and send guest on their magical cruises every week I am so excited for my turn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter