June 2019 Check In

Will be there May 29 through June 3. My son and I will be staying at the Grand Californian.

Last edited:

We will be there June 29-July 2nd, staying at PPH. So excited, even though it will be really busy at DL.

We’ll be there June 5-8 staying at Best Western Park Place Inn. We will likely cancel if they announce Star Wars land opens on or before our dates.

We will be at Grand California Villas from June 24 to July 1. Will be 4 adults and 3 teenagers from 13-18yrs old. Would love to meet other dis boarders at the bar b que grills one night. We usually bar b que 3 nights on a 7 night trip. PM me if you would like to meet up and we are two DVC families.

June 28th and 29th at the Villas at The Grand Californian !:cloud9: Celebrating our 28th Wedding Anniversary !!:D We will be making reservations at Steakhouse 55 !!

We (family of 5) are planning to be there 6/8-6/15. We are also hoping SWL opens late in June. Staying at HoJo.

WORLD OF COLOR IS BACK

I just checked the online dining reservations and reservations are open from 23 February. Keep this mind when your 60 days opens up, as Im sure those dining packages and desert packages will book aout FAST for June :)

Just checking in with you all. Still not sure exactly when our trip is going to be as we are (in) patiently waiting for the GE opening date.

You raise a good point above @BadPinkTink if GE opens when I think it will be open, our reservation date may open up before we even know the opening date! And I need to do the WOC dessert party again as it is one of my favourite things to do. We missed out in December because it was down.

if GE opens when I think it will be open, our reservation date may open up before we even know the opening date! And I need to do the WOC dessert party again as it is one of my favourite things to do. We missed out in December because it was down.

If GE opens when most people are predicting , June 21, then 60 days would be April 22. I know we are nearly at March, so you still have a good few weeks yet before the June 60 day windows start.

Just announced at shareholders meeting, Star Wars Galaxys Edge will open May 31.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!