June 2018 ADV questions

GabLovesDisney

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting June 9th through June 17th. We are staying onsite the first night only, then offsite the rest of the trip. If I have calculated correctly 180 days from June 9th will be Dec 11th 2017. Will I be able to make adv for the entire trip on Dec 11 th or will I need to call 180 days out from each day? I have done this before in 2015, staying onsite the first night then offsite for the remainder of our trip. I just can't quiet remember the process. Thanks so much.

You will be able to book arrival and departure date of your on site stay on December 11, and then call daily for the rest.

The days you are off site will not open on your on site check in date. Disney is wise to this loophole. You won't get a lot of benefit ahead of others with this stay.

No problem . We are not doing ADR for any huge in demand reservations. Just regular restaurants. Should not be a problem. We are not picky about times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter