July Trip 07 tips

taylor91

DIS Veteran
Hiya, I am going to Orlando from the 30th June to the 14th July. Does anyone have any tips. Any tips will be good but ones about what rides, where to go/eat and what to do are great :)

Also where would you recommend for my sweet sixteen and also for the 4th of July celebrations.

Thankyou.

princess:

Since you are 16 when you go, my DD liked all of the roller coasters at that age and she still does at 21 yrs. Most, if not all, of the rides are lots of fun, even if they seem to be for little kids. She also loved the water parks. I would try everything at least once since you will be there for a long time. Use fastpass as much as possible.

Go to Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World site called allearsnet.com and look at the rides and restaurants on there. That site is filled with lots of information that will help you decide what you would like to see and do on your trip.

I suggest getting a birthday button at all of the parks on your birthday or the day you decide to celebrate it. Also, let the restaurants know that it's your birthday before you go. They may or may not do something special, but they won't know if you don't tell them.

HTH :thumbsup2
Sherry

You will be there at a very crowded time. Take a few days at least where you commit to getting up really early and getting yourself to the parks at rope drop. That way you will not have to wait in so many lines

Also, get a touring plan and stick to it for those attractions you really want to see. Do you really want to wait 45 minutes for Soarin' if you don't have to?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Definitely have a plan - and hopefully, you have some ADRs already made!!

Oh, one really good tip - look for us cause we'll be there the same time!!! :lmao: We're staying at Pop Century; we arrive on Monday and we'll be there til July 14. Can't wait!!! Where are you staying?

Thanks for all the comments so far...

i'm staying in a Florida home (a villa lol) as a treat :rolleyes:
and dont worry we will out of the door and at the parks before they open lol Im just hoping for a good time :goodvibes

Water!

Let me say it again b/c it's so important: WATER! Make sure that you stay hydrated! It is extremely hot and humid in Florida at this time of year. Staying hydrated is very important, so carry a water bottle with you everywhere and take frequent sips from it.

Water!

Let me say it again b/c it's so important: WATER! Make sure that you stay hydrated! It is extremely hot and humid in Florida at this time of year. Staying hydrated is very important, so carry a water bottle with you everywhere and take frequent sips from it.

Yes!!! Drink lots of water and if you feel like you need to sit down and rest in the shade....DO IT. We were there last Saturday and witnessed a poor lady passing out from the heat and dehydration. There are water fountains in many locations, you can take one water bottle and keep refilling it.

Wear sunscreen, too. The Florida sun is much stronger than the one you're used to up in the UK, and I've seen lots of sunburned people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter