July 4 cruise, still no docs

ColeenD

Mimi to 3.
My sister is leaving on the Wonder July 4. She still doesn't have her documents 20 days out. Anyone on this cruise get theirs yet? All Seas Travel said Disney's computers were down and all cruise docs are being sent out late? Anyone????

Here is the number you can call to see if your docs have been sent out. It is 1-800-511-1333. The folks there are so nice. They were even able to give me the phone number for the airlines so I could find out my seat assignments on the plane.

EmmasGrammy: Thanks for the phone number. I am 44 days out and I was woundering were mine were. I called and they told me they were in the process of printing and I should receive in a few days.:boat: :jumping1:

We are sailing on the Magic on July 3. We have NOT received our DOCS either. I just called and was told they are being processed and we should get them late this week!!!!

So your sister is not the only one waiting!

Karen

Thanks, EmmasGrammy! We called and they were processed Friday and being sent out today. Guess they're really busy with summer cruises.

We received ours about 2 weeks before our cruise. We used All Seasons as well. Disney sends your docs to All Seasons who checks them for accuracy, then sends them to you.

Don't panic you will get them in time & even if you don't Disney will handle it at the port.

It is nice to get them so it "feels official" though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter