July 3/4 MK Fireworks Dessert Party NOW Bookable

It looks like it's only available with Tomorrowland Terrace viewing though, not Plaza Garden.

It looks like it's only available with Tomorrowland Terrace viewing though, not Plaza Garden.

Correct. That's why I posted Tomorrowland Terrace and not Plaza Gardens. I'd imagine with the amount of people there for these fireworks, they aren't going to reserve any sections like plaza gardens.

I got all excited, because I will be there. I went last year and it was beautiful, but so crowded. I'm short; it's hard to find a good firework view. So I went to book it, and...

...$79! That's a bit steep. And they'll probably oversell so it will be crowded too.

Oh, apparently that's regular price now. Is it really that good? Must go read more reviews...

I got all excited, because I will be there. I went last year and it was beautiful, but so crowded. I'm short; it's hard to find a good firework view. So I went to book it, and...

...$79! That's a bit steep. And they'll probably oversell so it will be crowded too.

Oh, apparently that's regular price now. Is it really that good? Must go read more reviews...

That's the price it always is...worth it for us to not be in the crazy crowds. And they don't oversell it. We did this last year on the 3rd and it was no more crowded than usual.

Okay, I slept on it and I'm gonna try it. Still a bit skeptical, but it'll be nice to walk in at 8 pm and have a spot. And no 6 foot tall person will step in front of me at 8:59!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter