** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

We're planning on being in Anaheim July 12-19. Planning on staying at the HoJo. It will be my family's first trip to DL. I haven't been back since 1990.

Currently looking to drive down from July 11th through the 17th for D23 at Castle Inn. Spending any extra time at the parks.

First trip to DL July 12-19 for the D23 Expo. We're very excited even though we know it's going to be insanely crowded. First time experiencing any kind of convention, so I'm trying to get as much information as possible to form a strategy. Touring Plans are done, just need to make changes once GotG ride is open and more details are released regarding new FastPass attractions. Oh, and it's a surprise trip for our kids; they won't find out until we're getting ready to board the plane...it's more difficult than I thought it would be to keep it a secret!

Ladies Trip. July 9-16. 4 nights VGC, 3 nights PP. Parks for a few days, then D23. My 4th D23, I am sure there will be a thread for D23 strategy later on.

Tip: plan on little sleep, lines, and living on snacks. And having a blast!

First trip to DL July 12-19 for the D23 Expo. We're very excited even though we know it's going to be insanely crowded. First time experiencing any kind of convention, so I'm trying to get as much information as possible to form a strategy. Touring Plans are done, just need to make changes once GotG ride is open and more details are released regarding new FastPass attractions. Oh, and it's a surprise trip for our kids; they won't find out until we're getting ready to board the plane...it's more difficult than I thought it would be to keep it a secret!

There is a 2017 D23 Expo thread. Not many hard details just yet, though.

We're going in July!! First time at DL after lots to WDW. We'll be there 7/23-26.

Please add me to the list! We're booked July 22-25 at Hojo again! I haven't been to DL in July in almost 20 years. We've done June, August and the holidays and race weekends though so I'm prepared for the crowds. The heat is what i"m a little worried about.

We'll be in the parks July 19 - 23! My husband and two daughters (1 & 4) are meeting up with my in laws and possibly a few of my husband's siblings. It will be their first trip so we are excited to be tour guides. Staying at the Tropicana for easy afternoon breaks. :mickeyjum

June 30 - July 5 staying in a Kids Suite at HoJo! Really excited. We were there in 2013 for 4th of July so we know what to expect in terms of crowds and heat. We're really hopeful for Fantasmic, the railroad, and Tom Sawyer island too!

We're going in July!! First time at DL after lots to WDW. We'll be there 7/23-26.

Exciting! We are first timers too :)

Please add me to the list! We're booked July 22-25 at Hojo again! I haven't been to DL in July in almost 20 years. We've done June, August and the holidays and race weekends though so I'm prepared for the crowds. The heat is what i"m a little worried about.

Our family will be at Hojo during this time too. I'm worried about the heat but I keep reading that it is not as bad as WDW in July so I'm hopeful we'll be okay!

Our family will be at Hojo during this time too. I'm worried about the heat but I keep reading that it is not as bad as WDW in July so I'm hopeful we'll be okay!

The biggest difference in the weather is that CA is a dry heat. So it may be just as hot as FL, but it won't feel as bad because it's not so humid. Best part of visiting DL in the summer is the long hours. The weather and the crowds go hand in hand. Early in the day and later at night the crowds and weather are better. Midday it's hot and crowded.

I'm pretty sure that is true! Less humid. Though still more humid than what I'm used to! The good news for us is that Hojos has great pools! My kids could spend hours at the kid pool area and the "normal" pool is very nice too.

June 30 - July 5 staying in a Kids Suite at HoJo! Really excited. We were there in 2013 for 4th of July so we know what to expect in terms of crowds and heat. We're really hopeful for Fantasmic, the railroad, and Tom Sawyer island too!

We're also crossing our fingers that all of this is open in July too!!!! My family has missed it all!

We will be there from 7/13-14 to 7/19-7/20 (unsure yet of exact dates) We're working through the plans as we speak. We will be staying at Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South. We just decided to get an AP so, we are in the planning stages for July, Oct & Dec. It will be me & DD who will be 21 in July so a pretty exciting time for us.:dumbo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter