July 2007

I'm doing a mother/daughter trip with my 50-ish mom from July 1-5. Can't wait! Staying at BWV.

Possibly! I'll be at BWV the 1st thru the 13th! I have a 1 bedroom villa for 2 weeks! My son may or may not be going but that won't stop me, if he can't go! :banana:

Timon, I'll see you there! I'll be at BWV (in a studio) July 1-5. Can't wait!

Not solo, but my girls (13 and 16) and I will be at WDW July 7-16.

Not solo, but the wife and I are arriving July 1 and leaving July 6. We will be drinking around the world as soon as we can on the 1st. So, if you see a couple of larger people stumbling around Epcot on the 1st, it could be us. :wave2:

Possibly solo. Right now, it's shaping up as a guys only long weekend trip (with coworkers) July 13-16. But even if they bail, I'm still going.

July 13-16 at the Swan or Dolphin

Not solo, but my girls (13 and 16) and I will be at WDW July 7-16.

You aren't by chance staying at the Movies are you? We have a free fridge swap going and your dates are available. If you have a car, it would be available for any of the Values as long as you can pick it up and drop it off at the Movies bell desk.

Dsis and I will be there July 1st-7th. Staying at PC but DD has us on a waitlist for BWV studio. Susan

BWV waitlist came through. We will be at BWV july 1st-6th. PC 6th-9th. Arriving very late on the 1st. So we will only get 7 nights at JellyRolls:drinking1 Susan

Not really solo...but my sis and i will be a VWL June 30- July 7....29 days and counting:yay:

Hi I'm going to do 3.5 days solo before my sister and niece arrive. I've never been to Disney "all alone" but I'm excited. :wizard:

Are there any other solo-ists going during that time?

Kat

Who wants to roll to PI or do some horseback riding jet skiing tanning swimming hanging out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter