July 16, 2022 Disney Fantasy 5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise

TigBaby

New to DVC
Hey All - my family trip got bounced off the July 18th Disney Wish Inaugural cruise, so the 7 of us are now booked on the July 16th sailing of the Fantasy. Although it would have been nice to be on an inaugural voyage, we are thrilled to be on the Fantasy. Our group is my parents (in their 70s), My bro and sis-in-law (in their 40s), their son (10) and daughter (7), and me (50's). Anyone else booked on this cruise?

Hi - we've never been on a Disney cruise and there are 3 of us sailing. Me, my partner and our 15yr old son. There's a Facebook group for this cruise. Group name: Disney Fantasy July 16 2022

Hi, we are sailing on this cruise, too. We were booked first on a 2020, then on a 2021 Wonder cruise on the West Coast, but due to Covid and the Travel Ban, we couldn't go (we are from Germany). Our group is my husband and me (both 46) and our son (turns 12 on the cruise). It is our first time on Castaway.. Our first cruise was on the Magic to Bermuda 2019.

My family and I are-this is a rebooking of the 2020 cruise we had booked to celebrate our oldest daughter’s graduation. It’s our first cruise, and our party is my wife, our daughters (20 and 12), our youngest son (10), and me.

We booked this after getting our Wish cruise canceled. Was hoping to use the FCC to upgrade to a 1 bedroom concierge suite, but they are all booked.

Hey All - my family trip got bounced off the July 18th Disney Wish Inaugural cruise, so the 7 of us are now booked on the July 16th sailing of the Fantasy. Although it would have been nice to be on an inaugural voyage, we are thrilled to be on the Fantasy. Our group is my parents (in their 70s), My bro and sis-in-law (in their 40s), their son (10) and daughter (7), and me (50's). Anyone else booked on this cruise?
Our Wish cruise cancelled too, so we rebooked for this cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter