• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Julie's Shopping Segmant

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
I am so excited! I can't wait for Julie's shopping segments! That will be good and fun to listen too.

I hope Corey goes and takes pics (and the credit card :goodvibes ) . :confused3 :lmao:

A girl shopping on a podcast.

I don't know, this could really lengthen the podcast to the three hour range. ;)

I'll just sit outside on the bench, and you tell me when you are good to go.

I kid, I kid. I am actually looking forward to it as well. Julie definitely deserves her own segment. Now we just need one for Pete, John, and Corey. What could they do....?

Julie, I suggest you go to the villains store at MGM. That's my favorite store! I LOVE it!:maleficen

A girl shopping on a podcast.

I don't know, this could really lengthen the podcast to the three hour range. ;)

I'll just sit outside on the bench, and you tell me when you are good to go.

I kid, I kid. I am actually looking forward to it as well. Julie definitely deserves her own segment. Now we just need one for Pete, John, and Corey. What could they do....?

3 hour show! :cloud9: :love: I would love it!! I could listen to them all day.

Corey can do a side note on what a man can do while the woman shops! :lmao: My DH is usually chasing the kids :rolleyes1

John has his travel deals he does, but he could have a special segment on a science side of a "did you know" side. I love his inside information from when he worked there.

I would love to have Corey talk about some Disney Art, and lead a discussion on something. A good hidden treasure thing. He can go look for "art" while Julie shops.

Pete......I love his stories on history.

I would love to hear history facts, when they have something hit that topic they touch on it once. I love that. More history!!

Kevin always has some good history tidbits, and says it is useless but we want to hear it!!! (or I do! That would be one history class I would of have stayed awake for!)

Julie, I suggest you go to the villains store at MGM. That's my favorite store! I LOVE it!:maleficen

It is definitely on the list! But I am going to focus on unique souvenirs for the first several segments. I am really looking forward to sharing what I find with everyone! :hippie:

Gotta agree! With bloopers as well! Just glanced at a couple of the Trivia Contest videos; is that a Hidden Mickey at the bottom of her microphone?

"Did you just call me a conehead?":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Gotta agree! With bloopers as well! Just glanced at a couple of the Trivia Contest videos; is that a Hidden Mickey at the bottom of her microphone?

"Did you just call me a conehead?":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I actually called her Conan b/c her hair was doing that signature wave. Conehead would have been mean. :lmao:

She would be great on camera, just don't put her by any breezy fountains! :)

I'm looking forward to the segment, I just wish it would have came up sooner because I'm leaving in 10 days and I think I'll only get to hear one segment before then. It'll be great to hear regardless, though!

Awesome job on the segment, Julie:thumbsup2 Very thourough and love the pics:love: I had no idea that there was so much I had to have. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Loved Store Tours! This is content that is truely unavailable elsewhere. I thought all that was available in england was football/rugby gear, family crests and tea. And I have been there near 20 times.
Keep it up, can't wait to hear about France!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter