Jsport shoes?

TI double-GUH ER

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Jsport brand of shoes? I found a pair that are sort of like a ballerina flat, but have criss crossing straps across the top of foot. The bottom has Microban, and the label on the shoe says that they are good for water. Anyone else try them before?

Alternately, has anyone had any experience with the Speedo (or similar brand) mary jane style water shoes in the parks? I have a pair for use at the water parks, but I'm wondering if they would be ok for the rest of the World on those rainy days... I know they aren't a lot of support, but the bottom is sort of sneaker-like and has some traction...

I'm trying to find a shoe that will hold up in the rain. Last time we went, we got caught in the tail end of a tropical storm and had days of downpours - meaning my usual go-to Sketchers just never had a chance to dry out. It was the only time I've ever had blisters at Disney, and I want to avoid a repeat. :)

Thanks!

I like the Jsport line,also they make Jambu, they're very comfortable shoes overall, I have a few pairs. My oldest pair which I wore till they cracked in half, were like ballerina flats with criss cross straps on top(black and pink) and those shoes are what got me to buy more.... I like the maryjane styles, but they all fit different, you need to be able to try them on or return if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter