Jr. Suite or Balcony Room

Branderson610

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are going on our first cruise in June. I booked a Jr. Suite. However, I was wondering if there is that much of a difference between the two. If I book a balcony I would save $400. I do want the space but is it worth it?

What ship and itinerary are you on? That might make a difference.

In general though, the Jr Suite gets you some access to special benefits like preferred seating and specialty restaurants. I think you also get double cruise points.

Jr. Suite does get you double points but it is not included in a lot of "suite" benefits. Just the basic ones.

The big difference for us is the normal-size bathtub instead of the tube.

This will be our first junior suite on Harmony in May. So excited! We enjoyed a grand suite last year but the price is a little too out of our league now plus our friends are sailing in a balcony cabin and we didn't want to be separated. Hope you enjoy your junior suite!

I hope you enjoy yours as well! I am so excited. We are only doing a 4 night cruise as we want to see how our 5 year old likes it. Harmony is a beautiful ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!