Joining in the fun!

Tallent

DIS Veteran
A little late to the party but I'm here! I kept thinking there used to be a thread I'd join before trips to celebrate the planning etc but only just now remembered what it was! We are leaving Saturday and flying in late-ish, staying at the MCO Hyatt, and leaving for the Poly on Sunday morning. Celebrating ds' 18th bday and hs graduation. Dd is staying home for work (college senior) and while dh, ds and I are super excited it'll be the first time she's missing a Disney trip which is weird. Why do they have to grow up? lol Ds' buddy is flying down mid way through the trip and we'll be switching over to CSR---but super happy to find out that since we are still at the poly on the 21st (switch day) that we can still take advantage of the MK extended hours that night. Woo hoo! We kept the dining reservations light this trip, ds and buddy are doing the lightsaber workshop and I'm looking forward to some fun, sun, disney love, and pool time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter