Join me in wishing Happy Birthday to MickeyCanada!

#1 Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
<CENTER>
birthday7.gif

musicnotesmile.gif
A Very Happy Birthday to you, MickeyCanada! I hope you're having a great day!
musicnotesmile.gif

</CENTER>

<BGSOUND SRC="http://files.midifarm.com/midifiles/general_midi/Jazz/happybdy.mid" LOOP="2">

Hi MickeyCanada! Hope your day is special!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEYCANADA!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday MickeyCanada! Happy Birthday to you! (LOVE THIS MUSIC!)

Hope you have a great day!:sunny:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY CANADA!!!!

Hey MickeyCanada - Hope you have a great birthday!:)

<marquee>Have a WONDERFUL birthday, Mickey!!
~from all of your friends on the Canadian DISboard
</marquee>

I haven't been in to visit the board in a few weeks, and I see this nice message. Thank you all, your messages really touched me. It was a special birthday for me as I hit the Big "40". I had a great birthday, that started off with a Surprise B-Day party from my DH (which I wasn't supposed to have, as my B-Day gift is going to WDW and the cruise starting on the 2/9 just 3 more wks) on the Sunday before, then on my B-Day my co-workers made it extra special with flowers, cakes, balloons, and gifts, then at night went to my DD's soccer game and then out to supper. Who said it was hard to turn 40? I'm loving every minute! I still feel like 29 and don't think I look forty either!

Oh yes! And here's to many more! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter