join me in obsessing over BB for FD 2010 since today starts 2009 FD?

Thanks for the pic and info
:banana: This is great we are heading out there next week and are defently going to take advantage of the bounceback :banana:

Thank you for posting! Hopefully they will have something for value. We are leaving in 10 days:cool1:

Thanks Tiffany!! I'm already starting to plan our next vacation before we've even gone on this one. :woohoo: My DH thinks I've lost my mind!

I'm waiting and hoping too!! Do You think they will have other deluxe resorts offered for the free dining BB? I'd like to try Beach Club next Sept!?? We check in on Sept. 1, so I am anxiously awaiting to see what my room holds! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for posting this news. It will allow me to plan ahead and get our ducks in a row before we check in next week.

Woohoo! Thank you so much! We leave in less than 5 weeks and booked from the BB offer last year.

Checking to see when the little one is out of school in September...

I'm waiting and hoping too!! Do You think they will have other deluxe resorts offered for the free dining BB? I'd like to try Beach Club next Sept!?? We check in on Sept. 1, so I am anxiously awaiting to see what my room holds! :goodvibes

They will - they show those two deluxes because they're the cheapest ones.

WOW, this is exactly what I was looking for, I tried to browse several different places yesterday looking for this info but didn't check in the right forum.

This is great news, thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

Now to start planning my vacation for next year....:cheer2:

I agree Pamela! Well, I'll be there with you and will report back if no one else does. We're also trying for a Value BB, but not if it's only QS. I do believe from reading these threads last year that if you're staying at a moderate (you are, correct?) that your offer in the room won't show the values on it (like the one posted above) since they don't want to entice you to downgrade! We'll be at Pop so I can let folks know what ours says!

Side note, are you still planning on being at the Dessert Pary on the 28th? I'll have lime green name tags for any DIS or TGM'ers there and am hoping to meet you and your bunch, along with a lot of other folks from the boards!

Are these bounce back offers any good?
Are they a good DEAL?

Thanks

Basically they're a guarantee that you'll get free dining next year and you can book it and get the resort you want and be able to make your ADR's (assuming they stay with the 180 days) before the general public offer in late March/early April. From what I understand, a $200 deposit is required, but you can get that back if you cancel before 45 days out. You can also make changes if the resort is available for those dates at the time of change.

This year it ended up being the same offer as what the GP got, and with the 90 day reservation window, probably didn't really do a lot for people. I'm hoping that since I have the regular plan with a value, that's what's offered for bounceback. Guessing the GP plan in April will only allow QS for values. But I guess we have to wait and see. I'll be there in a week to find out!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

We're staying at POFQ in exactly a month! We'll be sure to post here if we get this offer... last year we didn't get the flyer originally but we called the front desk, then mousekeeping, then the front desk again and finally got it! I think its totally worth it... be sure to post on the DIS if you get it (especially at POFQ.. I think we're trying to stay at the Beach Club next year!)

Does anyone know if they will have a Free Dining bounceback offer for those of us with Free Dining in December?

Does anyone know if they will have a Free Dining bounceback offer for those of us with Free Dining in December?
I doubt it. We were there last December with the Disney Visa Free Dining Package and we didn't received a bounceback.

Quick question. Were arriving next week, our 2nd trip this year, and staying at POP. We are already have our vacation dates set for next year, 10 days, end of August, and wanted to stay at AKL.

Any idea, if we don't get the offer in room, if calling, and using the info in this thread, we could book it? I wouldn't see why not, if the code and all is given. If so, I would probably book on the 24th, next week, when we arrrive!

Quick question. Were arriving next week, our 2nd trip this year, and staying at POP. We are already have our vacation dates set for next year, 10 days, end of August, and wanted to stay at AKL.

Any idea, if we don't get the offer in room, if calling, and using the info in this thread, we could book it? I wouldn't see why not, if the code and all is given. If so, I would probably book on the 24th, next week, when we arrrive!

Yes just call from your in room phone and ask for offer code KIL. You will need your reservation number for your current stay at the time of booking (they can look it up if you don't have it, but easier if you can take it with you)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter