Johnny Depps girlfriend and kids at CA. Adventure yesterday!!!

dizneygirlz3

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We were at Disneyland and Ca. Adventure yesterday Sat. 2/9 and saw Vanessa Paradis ( Johnny Depps girl) and his kids Lily Rose and little Jack. We were on Soarin over California with them and off they went with a cast member and body guard. We looked for Johnny Depp but it looks like he wasn't there with his family. They were having fun and so were we. The weather was beautiful too........

Wow, that's so exciting!!! I've never seen anyone famous at Disneyland. I guess I'm too busy doing my own thing to notice! Oh, I take that back! I was at the POTC world premier last May and saw lots of celebrities! I even got Johnny Depps autograph! He was close enough to kiss!!!! But I didn't! But as far as just walking around and seeing someone famous...hasn't happened yet.

Wow, that is cool, Harrison Ford also. It was such a beautiful weekend in So. California after a few rainy weekends even the famous were up for an enjoyable day at the DLR..... Who could blame them, we were way over due and we had a great time, even though it was busy..:yay:

Thats who they were!! I saw Vanessa and the kids today going onto Soaring again. I posted in the Harrison Ford post earlier that I saw a paparazzi stalking a woman and two kids and I couldn't tell who they were. I knew she looked familiar and so did the boy but I couldn't place them. I am so glad I saw this post! It was definitely them. I think the paps were hoping Johnny would appear. They were desperately stalking them. I saw the bodyguard too. What a fun day, I saw Harrison, Calista Flockhart, and Johnny Deps family. That will never happen again.

Maybe Johnny Depp goes in disguise as Captain Jack when in the parks. No one would ever suspect that it is really him!!! :rotfl:

Thats who they were!! I saw Vanessa and the kids today going onto Soaring again. I posted in the Harrison Ford post earlier that I saw a paparazzi stalking a woman and two kids and I couldn't tell who they were. I knew she looked familiar and so did the boy but I couldn't place them. I am so glad I saw this post! It was definitely them. I think the paps were hoping Johnny would appear. They were desperately stalking them. I saw the bodyguard too. What a fun day, I saw Harrison, Calista Flockhart, and Johnny Deps family. That will never happen again.

Pretty cool. ;)

Stinks about the paparazzi, though. They shouldn't follow them with the kids into the parks. It's just gross to stalk people, much less small children who just want a nice Disney day like any other child. But the paparazzi are another breed of folks, sigh...

How exciting!

I saw Raven a few years back in California Adventure. She had a very large entourage.

I didn't see them, but David Beckham and Posh Spice were there the same day we were.

The only "famous person" I've seen at Disneyland is George Takei (Sulu from Star Trek). I actually heard him speak before seeing him and instantly knew who it was. :)

I'm so glad you started this thread! I was riding BTMRR with DS around 9:15 pm Saturday. As we were getting ready to load the train I spotted a plaid on the platform and thought "wonder what famous person is here today." Loaded the train and noticed that the CM left the three rows behind us empty and then at the last second filled them with people. As we were waiting for the train to take off I heard one CM tell the one loading the train not to forget to leave three rows open for a VIP. Well no way was I going to leave the area without seeing who was at DL this time. DH and I waited for the plaid so we could take a look. Finally saw the plaid and some people with him right about the time the fireworks started. We looked at them for a bit and I mentioned to DH that the lady looked like Johnny Depp's girlfriend. He kind of just blew me off and said I don't recognize any of those people. So glad to hear that it WAS her and I'm not totally crazy. :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

How fun to see his kids. I feel sorry for them that crazy people (like some of us maybe?) cause them to have to walk around with a body guard. Poor sweet babies. (poor isnt a good choice of word I guess, huh? ;) )

they had an acual bodyguard with them? or just the plaid person?

how odd that they were VIPs. i wouldn't recognize them in a million years. i suppose they probably just paid for the service or something, right?

and i've never seen paparazzi's at disneyland before. weird.

When I saw them they had a plaid castmember with them and a large guy well he was pretty buff with them. The body guard had the boy on his shoulders for a little bit. It looked like the body guard was keeping an eye on them making sure no one was getting too close. I kept my distance and just glanced a few times actually I was curious to see if Johnny Depp was there. I did see her and her daughter go into the public restroom and the body guard stayed with the boy. After that we were on our way. It is nice that they can enjoy the parks with their family and for the most part people leave them alone....

I saw them with the cast member and three other men. One is a big body guard that stayed primarily near Vanessa and her daughter, another body guard took the son to the bathroom and then one other was making sure that no one got near the group. I am still shocked at the two paparazzis I saw, especially the really desperate one that was stalking them. He just kept appearing and disappearing and hiding behind people and things. Too bad he got into disney with the HUGE camera. It should have been a clue at the security gates - the camera was beyond BIG. I guess it was just too busy to really check everyone thoroughly. It was so packed.

The only celeb I'd ever care to see at Disneyland (or anywhere) would be Christian Bale. He's been my favorite actor for about 14 years now, I think. And I know he's been to DL before. Just never when I was there. Unless I didn't notice him. Hmm.

Hi,
We were at Disneyland and Ca. Adventure yesterday Sat. 2/9 and saw Vanessa Paradis ( Johnny Depps girl) and his kids Lily Rose and little Jack. We were on Soarin over California with them and off they went with a cast member and body guard. We looked for Johnny Depp but it looks like he wasn't there with his family. They were having fun and so were we. The weather was beautiful too........

OHH can you picture this: Riding Pirates with Johnny Depp and Indy with Harrison!!!!!!!!!!! WOW talk about authenticity!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter