Johnny Depp Trial

He sounds stoned.
Both of them obviously have horrendous substance abuse problems masquerading as DSM diagnosis for the ease of getting the prescriptions they want.

For either of them to go through with this farce with the money they have, is childish and boorish to say the least.

Depp will rate higher on the deadpool after this. He looks and sounds aweful.

Yeah I can't see her being much worse.

And like really how much of his finger is missing??? Did he shorten the others fingers on his hand to make it not be as obvious?

Why does this all sound like every other dysfunctional family I knew in the 80s? Why can't they divorce, fight over the house, traumatize the kids and call each other bad names at family get togethers like normal people? No need to air the dirty laundry that just about everyone else experienced at one time or another.

Yeah, my parents did the Johnny/Amber game.... And I know someone else who's first wife was a hitter....

"Yeah, what are you crying about? It's not like I punched and kicked you."

This is what happens when u have power/money and an EGO!

3 sides to story! I’m sure Depp was inappropriate !!
She should have left him!!!!!!

And I know domestic violence is real not minimizing, I grew up with it.

This is jus extra interesting cause he is so branded with Disney

Johnny married his mother (Amber)! He wasn't abusive towards women in his other relationships. They both drank and used drugs excessively. The therapist said they were both abusive but Amber was the instigator. She wouldn't stop until she got the reaction she needed...then played the innocent. She knew Depp's weaknesses and set him up like a pro. Next she violated their agreement but the media only wanted to hear one side of the story...HERS.

Depp is no Angel but I don't believe Heard was the innocent. Sad to see so many lives and careers ruined.

Both of them obviously have horrendous substance abuse problems masquerading as DSM diagnosis for the ease of getting the prescriptions they want.

For either of them to go through with this farce with the money they have, is childish and boorish to say the least.

Depp will rate higher on the deadpool after this. He looks and sounds aweful.
Depp's issues have long been documented. An abusive suicidal mother, Johnny doping with her "nerve" pills by age eleven, heavy drug use as a teen, HS dropout at fifteen years old, broken home and he was a cutter. It's a wonder he's still alive

This is what happens when u have power/money and an EGO!

3 sides to story! I’m sure Depp was inappropriate !!
She should have left him!!!!!!

And I know domestic violence is real not minimizing, I grew up with it.

This is jus extra interesting cause he is so branded with Disney
Interesting choice of words after she literally branded him by putting a cigarette out on his face after the finger incident.

Anyone else watching. At this point I'm starting to feel that I wasted the last two days of my life and though I know its a civil trial I wouldn't mind if they both went to jail.
They're both nuts and yes probably both need treatment and deserve jail time.

The trial has shined a light on how domestic violence is not always a man against a woman. Yes he has been out of control. Point blank. She is dangerous too and not simply a victim.
In many cases it's a situation in which both parties are abusive and both make horrible decisions.

This isn’t that type of trial. And honestly I’m not sure either of them deserves jail time as much as they both need a lot of counseling and treatment.
Correct...the OP stated that in the first post, but also stated they wouldn't mind if they both went to jail. Of course neither are going to jail, but both probably should've at some point...along with lots of treatment as I said.

In many cases it's a situation in which both parties are abusive and both make horrible decisions.
They were both enablers, but I always have been more on JD's side. I felt that way long before all the stuff came out about HER and the violence she dished out. Having been in a very violatile 5 year relationship in my 20's, I get a pretty good sense of bad relationships. These 2 were never good for each other.
But I do believe she singlehandedly ruined his career. I hope he wins the civil suit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter