• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together

jodistrock

Avid "Disneyac" in my spare time
Loved this movie & love the soundtrack! Does anyone want to speculate if Disney will ever release the movie?!

I have a bootleg copy of this on DVD and I watch it every year. As I do with my uncut copy of Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas. I wouldn't rule it out honestly. It's just When the Muppets became property of Disney in 2004 who knows how far back the titles go. There was even an amazing Muppets go to Walt Disney World in 1990 that aired on NBC which I would love to see rereleased.

I have a bootleg copy of this on DVD and I watch it every year. As I do with my uncut copy of Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas. I wouldn't rule it out honestly. It's just When the Muppets became property of Disney in 2004 who knows how far back the titles go. There was even an amazing Muppets go to Walt Disney World in 1990 that aired on NBC which I would love to see rereleased.

I need to get a copy of that myself - how good is yours? Oh, I rememeber the Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas that followed right after the Muppets! Classics for sure! They could make so much money if they could re-release it!

I must have missed the 1990 special - I'll look it up!

Thanks for responding!

I need to get a copy of that myself - how good is yours? Oh, I rememeber the Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas that followed right after the Muppets! Classics for sure! They could make so much money if they could re-release it! I must have missed the 1990 special - I'll look it up! Thanks for responding!
Mine is DVD quality. I was actually pretty surprised that it came out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter