Jockey Club Hotel

Yes, I've stayed here. The location is great- it's right next to the Bellagio, and the rooms are clean. They are pretty dark, but I like that in a hotel room. The last time I stayed, there was construction going on right next door, but that should be completed by now. I'm sort of picky when it comes to hotels, but I would go back to the JC.

We have stayed here and I have to tell you that the staff is the MOST friendly staff that we have ever encountered! Free popcorn all day and free donuts on Sunday - a very good small hotel feel. It has been remodeled and the rooms upgraded so all the rooms are good - ask for a room facing the Bellagio so that you can watch the fountains. Now they have a connecting elevator to the new Cosmopolitan and you can also use the Cosmos pool and exersize room. The location is perfect and easy to walk to everything.

I would not recommend Jockey club to anyone; not that there is anything wrong with it BUT Vegas hotels are SO cheap, I would think you could get a better property--more of a resort.
It is an average hotel stuck between gigantic properties.
When are you going & what is the price?

Me and my husband took a timeshare tour last year and they are redoing the rooms. They did not have any room done to look at. But the reg rooms were fine. Short ceilings anyone tall may have an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter