Jo Jo and Little Einsteins Brkfst

Pocohantasfan

Making Magic Happen
Has anyone been to the Jo Jo and Little Einsteins Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine? I printed off the 2006 Magic Your Way Plus Dining from the link on this thread but I guess it has not been updated. My question is whether H&V is on the dining plan for breakfast along with dinner. Also any reviews. Thanks!

I have not ben yet but I will be going in October.The CM told me it was on the dining plan when I booked it.I also read a review that said the character interaction is wonderful. :)

I am going for lunch next week. I believe it is on the dining plan. I prefer to use TS credits for a lunch or dinner meal rather than breakfast. When I return, I can let you know how it is. My kids love JoJo and Little Einsteins! It should be fun!

My DD8 is not terribly interested in any of those characters, however, she has been caught watching the Little Einsteins while eating breakfast. She also used to watch Jo Jo when she first came to the Disney Channel. My great nephew will be celebrating his 5th birthday at the World is begging to go. Also, his little sis will be 1 by the time we go and we thought she'd enjoy it. I've never been to Hollywood & Vine and like the idea of a late breakfast. Any reviews would be great!! :butterfly

We went to the lunch last Sunday July 31. The character interaction was wonderful, with Jo Jo, Goliath, and 2 of the Little Einsteins. My DD's are ages 8 and 5. The 5 yo loved it! They have a CM with a microphone that entertains the kids and sings with them. It really was fun. Lots of things to choose from, and it gave us a very needed break in the middle of the day. I don't remember the food exactly, but it was ok quality, nothing too fancy. Salmon, Beef stew? mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, sliced lunch meat, various salads, mac and cheese, chicken strips, lots of other things too. The kids got 2 kinds of coloring sheets. I'll definitely go back.

bctripp said:
We went to the lunch last Sunday July 31. The character interaction was wonderful, with Jo Jo, Goliath, and 2 of the Little Einsteins. My DD's are ages 8 and 5. The 5 yo loved it! They have a CM with a microphone that entertains the kids and sings with them. It really was fun. Lots of things to choose from, and it gave us a very needed break in the middle of the day. I don't remember the food exactly, but it was ok quality, nothing too fancy. Salmon, Beef stew? mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, sliced lunch meat, various salads, mac and cheese, chicken strips, lots of other things too. The kids got 2 kinds of coloring sheets. I'll definitely go back.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait - I hope my kids like it next week as much as yours did!

bctripp said:

That's the age of the two kids we have going with us, with the exception of a 1 y/o. How did the 8 y/o like it? I think we're going for breakfast and then sending off rest of the family and DH, DD8 and I are staying another day. We thought it would be a great way to end their vacation.

This is on my maybe list for next year depending on if DS4 is still into them by then - thanks for the review :)

Pocohantasfan said:
Has anyone been to the Jo Jo and Little Einsteins Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine? I printed off the 2006 Magic Your Way Plus Dining from the link on this thread but I guess it has not been updated. My question is whether H&V is on the dining plan for breakfast along with dinner. Also any reviews. Thanks!

We went last weekend at 12 for lunch. My kids are 12 (boy), 7 (girl), and 2 (girl). My kids enjoyed it. The character interaction was great. We were the first lunch seating time so the characters made it around several times. They spent a lot of time with the kids. Goliath can't sign autographs if it matters. Every 15 minutes (just a guess) there is a little show with cast members having the kids dance and sing. The food for us was just okay, but all of the activities and characters made it fun. I'd do it again. All 3 of my kids loved it. :love:

mnasf said:
We went last weekend at 12 for lunch. My kids are 12 (boy), 7 (girl), and 2 (girl). My kids enjoyed it. The character interaction was great. We were the first lunch seating time so the characters made it around several times. They spent a lot of time with the kids. Goliath can't sign autographs if it matters. Every 15 minutes (just a guess) there is a little show with cast members having the kids dance and sing. The food for us was just okay, but all of the activities and characters made it fun. I'd do it again. All 3 of my kids loved it. :love:

That is extremely helpful, thanks.

english rose 47 said:
Bumping Still no late breakfast reviews????
never been, why are you shooting for late breakfast? Are just not going to the park early? Lunch is 11:40 am - 2:25 pm, why not just do Lunch at 11:30 or noon?

When we booked our ADR/PS, we told them we would probably be using our TS credits (although we may use them up by then on more expensive adult dinners if you know what I mean . . .).

We've booked an 8am seating which will get us into the park a tad early.

My 5 year old loves those guys and we're surprising him with the breakfast -- I am so excited!

We did breakfast at Play N Dine at H&V on June 27, the 2nd day it was open. Our ADR was for 8:10am so we were able to get into MGM before the park opened. Since it was brand new, there were a lot of empty tables so we got a lot of interaction from the characaters - Jo Jo and Goliath from Jo Jo's Circus and June and Leo from Little Einsteins. My DD5 and my 2 year old nephew loved all the characters. My DD3 was a little more hesitant but the characters are good about not getting too close if they see that your child is apprehensive. There was also a Playhouse Disney guy with a wireless mic that sang familiar Playhouse Disney songs. Before he started singing he would go around to the tables and get the names of the children and teach them some of the songs. When he's actually singing, he will use their names and try to get them to sing and dance along. The entertainment was fun. The food was your typical breakfast fare. Selection was not that extensive, so don't expect to get eggs benedict, omlettes, etc. What they have is sufficient for a breakfast buffet - fresh fruit, danishes, bagels, yogurt, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, frittata (some kind of breakfast casserole), oven roasted potatoes, sausage gravy and biscuits and my favorite: Mickey Waffles with fruit toppings.

PS - the character meals are breakfast and lunch only.

Thanks for breakfast reviews , A late breakfast just seems to fit our plans betterthat day and we are all buffet lovers and like the breakfast ones too. Just a change from lunch/diiner menus. I was /am worried that the food will be cold and running out.

english rose 47 said:
Thanks for breakfast reviews , A late breakfast just seems to fit our plans betterthat day and we are all buffet lovers and like the breakfast ones too. Just a change from lunch/diiner menus. I was /am worried that the food will be cold and running out.
Are you in Niagara Falls NY or ON?

We will attending this character meal next month too. We have a late breakfast scheduled, which will lead us into lunch too.
I'm sure, like most buffet stations, that the warm food is kept warm by some type of heat produced within the station area itself.
It wouldn't be safe, health wise, for them to let the food cool down. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter