Jo & Den - PJ - 15/09/08 *UPDATE 5th May : Phone call with Rosie *

JoJo1980

A big :wave2: to you & welcome to the extended family thats known as the Disboards

This place is fantastic :cutie: for helping with the ever growing amount of Q's everyone has, its fab as well as a lot of ladies on here are past brides so they share their TR's with all of us waiting to get wed & are really helpful in letting us know exactly whats in store in the build up to your big day :disrocks:

Yay for having another bride from the UK on the boards :banana:

I know you ve said your parents wont be flying out with you, are you having any other guests attend??

The WP looks absolutly stunning:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc , we re having our wedding there too & i so cant wait. To me it looks like a dream setting, i especially love the thought of having our pics taken on the beach next to it. A proper Fairytale Wedding:love:

What plans have you started making ie Photography etc etc

:welcome: and congratulations!! Looks like you've found yourself a true romantic! :love: Your engagement story is really lovely. So happy that you are here. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your planning. :goodvibes

i got loads of pics from the pavillion last week some in my trip report.

I am very stressed with planning two weddings!! we have 30 going with us and then 125 for our uk one!! i'm in the process of tieing ribbons to bubbles at the moment!!

I couldnt cope with that many people :scared1: I'm stressed now & theres only the two of us :laughing: I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end, you are going to have sooooo many great memories & photos!!

I'm addicted to ebay at the moment, I keep looking at some lovely items on there. Can't wait until Im actually let loose with the decor budget :banana:

JoJo1980

A big :wave2: to you & welcome to the extended family thats known as the Disboards

This place is fantastic :cutie: for helping with the ever growing amount of Q's everyone has, its fab as well as a lot of ladies on here are past brides so they share their TR's with all of us waiting to get wed & are really helpful in letting us know exactly whats in store in the build up to your big day :disrocks:

Yay for having another bride from the UK on the boards :banana:

I know you ve said your parents wont be flying out with you, are you having any other guests attend??

The WP looks absolutly stunning:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc , we re having our wedding there too & i so cant wait. To me it looks like a dream setting, i especially love the thought of having our pics taken on the beach next to it. A proper Fairytale Wedding:love:

What plans have you started making ie Photography etc etc

Hello there! Thankyou for the warm welcome :hug:

Nope, its just going to be the two of us in disney. It literally is our 'Happiest place on earth' so we are totally spoiling ourselves ;)

At the moment we are thinking of having it at SBP - but I keep changing my mind as I really really like the pavillion too, Im hopeless at making decisions!!

We've not actually got anything set in stone as yet - we are going to start making phone calls etc... this week, but high on our list is Randy for photos, Stitch to appear at the cake cutting & we'd like to have the photoshoot at MK :cloud9:

Just was wondering if your wedding is this year or next??

We ve booked Randy for our May 09 wedding which im soooo glad about as i totally love his pics:love: :cloud9: :lovestruc

Theres not gonna be too many people going out for our wedding, possibly 6 of us in total so we re having a very intimate ceremony too :)

Just was wondering if your wedding is this year or next??

We ve booked Randy for our May 09 wedding which im soooo glad about as i totally love his pics:love: :cloud9: :lovestruc

Theres not gonna be too many people going out for our wedding, possibly 6 of us in total so we re having a very intimate ceremony too :)

This year :) His photos are amazing arent they!! You are so lucky to have booked him - I've just emailed him to see if he's available on our date, so i'm crossing my fingers & toes :upsidedow Do you have a planning journal? I'll have to read it if you do :) I think small ceremonies can be just as beautiful as large ones :lovestruc

This year :) His photos are amazing arent they!! You are so lucky to have booked him - I've just emailed him to see if he's available on our date, so i'm crossing my fingers & toes :upsidedow Do you have a planning journal? I'll have to read it if you do :) I think small ceremonies can be just as beautiful as large ones :lovestruc

Randy is soooo lovely:love: , i ve been in contact with him for just over a month now & he comes across as being so warm & friendly in emails:goodvibes . He mailed me the other day just out of the blue not even responding to an email i had sent him just to say that hes really looking forward to working with us & that we should keep in touch running up to the wedding:cloud9: . I must admit i have mailed him several times in the month so we ve been chatting quite a bit so i think he knows just how mad i am about planning my wedding. Cant say enough nice things about him though so i ll keep my fingers crossed for you that hes available;)

I ve not started my PJ yet, im kinda waiting till we officially book the WP 8 months out till i start one up although im not so sure i can hold out that long as im far too excited:woohoo:

I ve started looking for dresses & have found the designer i want to use Ian Stuart. Hes dresses are so stunning, all this planning is a lot of fun but boy its tiring.My ring is by Chopard which is gorgeous too:love: :cloud9: :lovestruc .

Have you found your rings & dress yet??

Im happy we re having a very intimate ceremony, i ve watched a lot of video of small ceremonies & they look so beautiful:love: .I think no matter the size of your guest list everyones wedding turns out beautiful anyway:)

Becca x:goodvibes

if randy is not free try misty, her pics are similar to randys

I've been looking at Misty aswell, she seems to take lots of unusual & fun photos which are really nice. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for Randy at the moment though pixiedust:

Randy is soooo lovely:love: , i ve been in contact with him for just over a month now & he comes across as being so warm & friendly in emails:goodvibes . He mailed me the other day just out of the blue not even responding to an email i had sent him just to say that hes really looking forward to working with us & that we should keep in touch running up to the wedding:cloud9: . I must admit i have mailed him several times in the month so we ve been chatting quite a bit so i think he knows just how mad i am about planning my wedding. Cant say enough nice things about him though so i ll keep my fingers crossed for you that hes available;)

I ve not started my PJ yet, im kinda waiting till we officially book the WP 8 months out till i start one up although im not so sure i can hold out that long as im far too excited:woohoo:

I ve started looking for dresses & have found the designer i want to use Ian Stuart. Hes dresses are so stunning, all this planning is a lot of fun but boy its tiring.My ring is by Chopard which is gorgeous too:love: :cloud9: :lovestruc .

Have you found your rings & dress yet??

Im happy we re having a very intimate ceremony, i ve watched a lot of video of small ceremonies & they look so beautiful:love: .I think no matter the size of your guest list everyones wedding turns out beautiful anyway:)

Becca x:goodvibes

How long does it normally take him to respond? Just so that I can calm down & stop checking my email every 2 seconds :rotfl: I can't wait to start working with him, I've already got lots of other brides photos saved so that I can write a little list of some 'must have shots' princess:

Its never too soon to start! You should do one, I'm sure it will help you and take some stress out of the planning by talking to other brides who are going just as insane as us :laughing:

Oooo you are so lucky! Ian's dresses are beautiful!! Nope, we havent bought anything yet - but I've got lots of ideas floating around in my head with regards to what sort of dress I'd like & a million other things :rotfl: We've got a rough idea of the things we'd like - now we just actually have to start doing the booking & shopping - which are the bits I can't wait for :dance3:

Is it your actual wedding you are having over there?? You'll have to tell me more about your plans for the day :cutie:

Welcome to the boards and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. These boards are fantastic and everyone is so helpful so I am sure you will have all of your questions answered here.

I am also a UK bride - getting married on the 29.09.08! :banana:

Look forward to reading more of your PJ.

How long does it normally take him to respond? Just so that I can calm down & stop checking my email every 2 seconds :rotfl: I can't wait to start working with him, I've already got lots of other brides photos saved so that I can write a little list of some 'must have shots' princess:

Its never too soon to start! You should do one, I'm sure it will help you and take some stress out of the planning by talking to other brides who are going just as insane as us :laughing:

Oooo you are so lucky! Ian's dresses are beautiful!! Nope, we havent bought anything yet - but I've got lots of ideas floating around in my head with regards to what sort of dress I'd like & a million other things :rotfl: We've got a rough idea of the things we'd like - now we just actually have to start doing the booking & shopping - which are the bits I can't wait for :dance3:

Is it your actual wedding you are having over there?? You'll have to tell me more about your plans for the day :cutie:

I ve been very lucky as every time i ve mailed Randy hes responded normally within a few hours, i think i ve had to wait a day at the most to get a reply from him:). I ve started my list as well by posting a thread to see what everyones fav Randy pics are which is a great help in narrowing down some "must have" shots.

I ve been mailing off & on these boards for nearly 2 years :lovestruc so i ve already planned our wedding down to the very fine points;) . Im just so eager to get pen to paper & sign our contract with Disney. They ve pencilled us in for our date but we cant officially book anything till 8 months out as we want W.P.:rolleyes:

I totally looooove :love: Ian Stuarts designs, i went to a bridal shop last weekend to see some of them & oh my god they re amazing. Proper fairytale designs that are very unusual. Hes been awarded as wedding designer of the year for i think the last 4 years in a row so hes work is known for being spectacular:cloud9:. I ve pretty much narrowed it down to the 3 dresses i want to try after going over & over his collection so come Apriil im gonna go with my mum & sis & start the whole process of getting my dress:woohoo:

Our wedding is going to be in Disney as i can think of no where more magical id rather have it:banana: . I sooooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait :yay: :woohoo: :banana: . Its gonna be May 2009, i ve been with my df for nearly 10 years ( since we ve been 17) so this wedding beens a long time in the making. We got engaged just after 6 months but my df was very adament that when we got married that it would be perfect so we wanted to wait to save & get our own home before we got wedding plans underway. What with other complications that have risen along the way its proven a very long engagement so im just so happy the balls finally started rolling:cheer2:

Congratulations and welcome to the boards! Your proposal is very romantic! I hope to have a nice proposal story!

I ve been very lucky as every time i ve mailed Randy hes responded normally within a few hours, i think i ve had to wait a day at the most to get a reply from him:). I ve started my list as well by posting a thread to see what everyones fav Randy pics are which is a great help in narrowing down some "must have" shots.

I ve been mailing off & on these boards for nearly 2 years :lovestruc so i ve already planned our wedding down to the very fine points;) . Im just so eager to get pen to paper & sign our contract with Disney. They ve pencilled us in for our date but we cant officially book anything till 8 months out as we want W.P.:rolleyes:

I totally looooove :love: Ian Stuarts designs, i went to a bridal shop last weekend to see some of them & oh my god they re amazing. Proper fairytale designs that are very unusual. Hes been awarded as wedding designer of the year for i think the last 4 years in a row so hes work is known for being spectacular:cloud9:. I ve pretty much narrowed it down to the 3 dresses i want to try after going over & over his collection so come Apriil im gonna go with my mum & sis & start the whole process of getting my dress:woohoo:

Our wedding is going to be in Disney as i can think of no where more magical id rather have it:banana: . I sooooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait :yay: :woohoo: :banana: . Its gonna be May 2009, i ve been with my df for nearly 10 years ( since we ve been 17) so this wedding beens a long time in the making. We got engaged just after 6 months but my df was very adament that when we got married that it would be perfect so we wanted to wait to save & get our own home before we got wedding plans underway. What with other complications that have risen along the way its proven a very long engagement so im just so happy the balls finally started rolling:cheer2:

Wow! That is fast!! Hope I hear from him soon then, I was thinking he might take at least a week to get back to me - I emailed yesterday but its weekend so he might be very busy or having a rest from work stuff ;) He's done so many gorgeous pictures its really had to choose faves isnt it :upsidedow

We will be phoning disney this week to start the ball rolling - Im so excited but nervous at the same time! I've registered for a wishbook, do I just phone the number that is on there?

A friend of mine at work was showing me photos of her cousins wedding, she wore a gown by Ian and it was absolutely adorable! You are very lucky :cutie:

10 years - Congratulations! It definately sounds like the two of you are a perfect pair & have got a great foundation for a happy future :)

Who is travelling with you? Is it close family? Are you doing anything in the UK to celebrate when you get home?

Hey Jojo,:goodvibes

We phoned the number on the Fairytale website, they only work mon to fri though so bare that in mind when you call them;) We got through to speak to someone really quickly who took down our date & wedding venue as well as how many guest we re planning to have etc. We were then told we d receive a call from a co ordinator within the next 3 - 5 working days. Loll & behold the next morning we received a call from Doreen who was very helpful in answering any Q's we had:) .
She explained that we could nt book anything outright until the 8 month mark:rolleyes: due to us wanting WP but they had got our names on their system for the date & location we want.:cool1:

She then followed up with an email literally straight away which inc most frequently asked Q's which was very helpful. She said if we ve got any q's to email or give her a call & she would do her best to answer them. I have since gotten in contact with her twice & shes been extremely helpful :goodvibes

Just close family is coming our for our wedding & possibly a couple of friends so its gonna be a small group.:lovestruc

We re going ot to WDW in Oct:love: for a planning Session so i cant wait for that, by then we d have booked with Disney too so it ll be all systems go :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations and welcome to the boards. Your engagment story is so romantic. Looking forward to hearing more of your planning.

Hey Jojo,:goodvibes

We phoned the number on the Fairytale website, they only work mon to fri though so bare that in mind when you call them;) We got through to speak to someone really quickly who took down our date & wedding venue as well as how many guest we re planning to have etc. We were then told we d receive a call from a co ordinator within the next 3 - 5 working days. Loll & behold the next morning we received a call from Doreen who was very helpful in answering any Q's we had:) .
She explained that we could nt book anything outright until the 8 month mark:rolleyes: due to us wanting WP but they had got our names on their system for the date & location we want.:cool1:

She then followed up with an email literally straight away which inc most frequently asked Q's which was very helpful. She said if we ve got any q's to email or give her a call & she would do her best to answer them. I have since gotten in contact with her twice & shes been extremely helpful :goodvibes

Just close family is coming our for our wedding & possibly a couple of friends so its gonna be a small group.:lovestruc

We re going ot to WDW in Oct:love: for a planning Session so i cant wait for that, by then we d have booked with Disney too so it ll be all systems go :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry for not replying sooner - I've been having problems with my computer, it doesnt want to connect to the internet and its driving me insane - doesnt it know I've got wedding planning to do! :mad: :laughing:

I'll use the number on there then - I'll have to find the international codes and make sure I get the time of day right aswell :laughing:

Bet you are very excited about October then!! :)

Sorry for not replying sooner - I've been having problems with my computer, it doesnt want to connect to the internet and its driving me insane - doesnt it know I've got wedding planning to do! :mad: :laughing:

I'll use the number on there then - I'll have to find the international codes and make sure I get the time of day right aswell :laughing:

Bet you are very excited about October then!! :)

Hey Jojo

I think your computer can tell that your planning something thats gonna cost a lot of £££££££'s so its probably playing up deliberatly:rolleyes:

The number inc code is : 001 321 939 4610

Literally in 2 mins of dialing we were talking to someone from Disney Fairytale Weddings which was oh so exciting :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Im getting worse & worse with the amount of time im spending on the net & its all wedding planning:cutie: . God help my df when i get everything underway with Disney, its gonna be a non stop planning fest till May 09:rolleyes:

If you are anything like me i intend to go on the net for say an hour & by the time i ve come off half of the day has gone:eek: . My poor df's trying to get on the net to check out Tottenham sites but im being naughty by constantly hogging it;)

I so cant wait for Oct to come round, i just hope the next few months fly by:rotfl:

Hey JoJo, hello from another UK bride! We're looking at December next year but it's never too early to start planning in my book :thumbsup2

We booked Randy a couple of weeks ago for our (hopeful) date and he usually responds quickly - within a day. I know he is really busy this month so bear with him. He is such a lovely man and really friendly and helpful.

I love the proposal story, absolutely brilliant.

Let us know how you get on with Disney and post any Q&A's you get from them as we want to know everything! I called them last week but got someone that basically told me to b*gger off until the 18 month mark. I only wanted to ask a question :sad2:

Who are you looking at for an officiant?

Alex x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter