Jingle Cruise/Tomorrowland Speedway

The Tomorrowland Speedway overlay is new this year. I don’t think it’s currently known whether it’ll only be on MVMCP nights or not. From the description:

When you get behind the wheel on the Tomorrowland Speedway, you’ll find yourself cruising a festive freeway filled with thousands of lights and stylized décor.

It makes it sound like there will be various light installations around the speedway. Not sure if they’ll turn them on just for party nights or if any of the decorations will have any value during the day? May have to wait and see just what they do.

Someone please chime in if you have better info.

On that note, has anyone heard if they plan to keep these special things going during Christmas week? I mean they run the parade after the parties stop so fingers crossed. I would imagine the speedway would be all day, from what I have seen those decorations sound semi-permanent like they aren't setting them up everyday.

The Jingle Cruise is fun and themed that way for the season.
I would expect the speedway to be fo rthe season as well, but its the first year, so nobody really knows.

The Jingle Cruise is fun and themed that way for the season.
I would expect the speedway to be fo rthe season as well, but its the first year, so nobody really knows.
I love the Jingle Cruise. Corny Christmas jokes and all the fun Christmas decorations. Does anyone know when it comes down??
We arrive New Years Day.

On that note, has anyone heard if they plan to keep these special things going during Christmas week? I mean they run the parade after the parties stop so fingers crossed. I would imagine the speedway would be all day, from what I have seen those decorations sound semi-permanent like they aren't setting them up everyday.
Will they have the Christmas themed fireworks Christmas week on non-party days or just HEA?

Will they have the Christmas themed fireworks Christmas week on non-party days or just HEA?

It isn’t officially on the calendar, but it’s a reasonably safe assumption it will be the the holiday fireworks during Christmas week. That was the typical pattern until 2017 where they stuck with HEA (the first holiday season with HEA) but then went back to running the holiday fireworks that week last year. So I suspect it will be again this year.

I love the Jingle Cruise. Corny Christmas jokes and all the fun Christmas decorations. Does anyone know when it comes down??
We arrive New Years Day.
Last year we were in the parks from Jan 1 - Jan 6 and Jingle Cruise was still running (I can't remember which day we rode it that week , i.e. if it was in the beginning of our trip)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter