Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party 2017

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. There's nothing to indicate there will even be a Jingle Bell Jingle Bam show.

But I do think we've learned one thing, they love Dessert Parties and they'll have one, if there is a show to have one for

I am curious if they will bring it back this year because The Last Jedi opens on December 15. I think the Star Wars fireworks would be missed by many more this year than last year. The Star Wars fireworks are very popular.

But Star Wars Rogue One opened about the same time last year, so I don't think that influences the powers that be all that much.

I believe their goal last year was to do something to help make up for the loss of The Osborne Lights. Since SWS provided the technology, this was an easier show to do. Even if JBJB doesn't make the cut for this year, I would expect something Holiday themed.

But Star Wars Rogue One opened about the same time last year, so I don't think that influences the powers that be all that much.

I believe their goal last year was to do something to help make up for the loss of The Osborne Lights. Since SWS provided the technology, this was an easier show to do. Even if JBJB doesn't make the cut for this year, I would expect something Holiday themed.

I remember people were mad about Rogue One too, but this is part of the original story and I think the response would be stronger from fans. That said, I would suspect some sort of holiday show too, but I hope they keep the Star Wars show and do something different for the holidays.

But I do think we've learned one thing, they love Dessert Parties and they'll have one, if there is a show to have one for
I think they've known that for years, but you're right, if there's a show, it's highly likely that there will be a dessert party.
I am curious if they will bring it back this year because The Last Jedi opens on December 15. I think the Star Wars fireworks would be missed by many more this year than last year. The Star Wars fireworks are very popular.
At a certain point, they had both the JBJB show and SWAGS, so it's not an either or situation, it can be both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter