Jiminy Cricket at Disneyland?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
Now I know, that there is a Pinnochio ride in Fantasyland. I am sure Jiminy Cricket is there. At WDW, he narrates Wishes. I want to meet him. I want to actually get Jiminy Cricket's autograph, and pose for a picture with him. I have read that Jiminy Cricket will be in the new parade on the float with Pinnochio.

What are the odds of me seeing him at Disneyland? I know Jiminy Cricket sighting's are rare. Has anyone got his autograph? I have asked this question of WDW goers, and I am asking it now of those of you who have been to Disneyland. Have you ever seen Jiminy Cricket?

Thanks for any and all feedback.

Unless things have changed recently, I've never seen him in all the years we've been going there -- just seen the other Pinocchio characters.

I don't know if you got a positive response on another board for seeing him at WDW. But we did see him in Dec04 in epcot, kind of behind one of the Innoventions buildings. It was the first time we had ever seen him. He looked so small (appropriately).

The only time I have seem Jiminy is during an earth day presentation. Never was able to get close enough for an autograph.

Even if you do find him, be prepared for the possibility that he won't be able to sign an autograph. Some of the animal characters can't sign autographs. (Weird as it sounds, we tried to get the penguin from Mary Poppins to sign an autograph for my mom, with no luck.)

We've never seen Jiminy Cricket, but you can always ask if he's around when you get there. Our first visit, I didn't think there was a chance that Princess Aurora would be available (she didn't used to be such a popular character!) but found that she was when I asked.

I did post this question on the WDW side of the DIS boards. People had pics and pics of autographs. I'd settle for a photo with him. Know he has been seen at WDW, and was just wondering, if I might see him during Disneyland's 50th anniversary. We will be in Disneyland between the 16th and the 22nd of July.

Blackunicorn said:
I didn't think there was a chance that Princess Aurora would be available (she didn't used to be such a popular character!) but found that she was when I asked.
And now you can almost always find her in front (back) of the castle by snow whites wishing well. It is HER castle after all ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter