JillShari's disigns...

Hi Jill,
Your designs are so fun! We have a cruise coming up April 23, but we're heading down earlier. I'd like to request a couple images from you if you have time. If we could get these within a week or so, that would be great. We're not looking for dates or ship name so we can use them on future cruises too.

1). Sports - Minnie Soccer
Anastasia

2) Classic Characters - Pirate Mickey
The DeTemple Family
Could you also include "Cruisin' with Mickey" somewhere on this one if it fits?

Thank you so very much for adding some pixie dust to our trip!! Your kindness and generosity is appreciated!

Hello Jill!
Thank you so much for your generosity! We have so much fun decorating our door :) We cruise in September on the Disney Fantasy! Can't wait! Can you please make these for us?

1) Alice in Wonderland-Queen of Hearts- Can you do in one ear, Valentina, in the other ear Fantasy 2016 and in the middle: Off with their heads!

2) Wreck It- Venellope- In one ear Sophia, in the other ear Fantasy 2016 and in the middle : I love Candy!

3) Beauty and the Beast-Gaston & Girls- In one ear Disney Fantasy, the other ear 2016 and in the middle Elliot.

4) Cruise-Castaway Mickey & Minnie- In one ear Disney Fantasy, the other ear 2016 and The Currence Family in the middle.

5) If Possible, I would love anything with Mother Gothel?? In one ear Disney Fantasy, the other ear 2016 and in the middle Maricel.
If making a Mother Gothel is too much trouble, I would be super happy with Snow White -Evil Queen.

Thanks again for all of your hard work!
Maricel

Hi Jill, I just wanted to follow up on my request from March 31. I didn't know if you've seen it or if you have time to work with it. If you could please let me know either way if you're able create these 2 or not, that would be great! I'd really appreciate it. I just want to make sure I have door décor finished before we leave. There's so much to do; I don't want anything falling thru the cracks! :)
Thanks much!!

My wife wants me to profusely thank you! Just printed a bunch for our cruise on Wednesday.

Thank you so much for making these! Such a great Idea and so generous of you to allow others to use them. I created a Maleficent one from the movie Maleficent if you want it. (My 13 yr old and I love that movie)

Hi Jill, Such a great job you are doing. I would like to request

Classic Character - pirate minnie - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name Sahira in the middle
Classic Character - pirate mickey - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name Arman in the middle
Classic Character - pirate crew grey - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name The Patel Family in the middle
Halloween - minnie - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name Sahira in the middle
Halloween - skeleton mickey - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name Arman in the middle
Halloween - gang - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name The Patel Family in the middle
Cruise - Disney Dream with crew - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name The Patel Family in the middle
Minnie - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name Ba in the middle
Mickey - left ear Disney Dream, right ear the cruise ship symbol and october 2016, the name Dada in the middle

Jill, are you still taking requests? You made some personalized magnets for me in 2014 and we've added a new little sailor to our family since then! I was hoping you could help make one for him to match the ones I already have from you.

I am sorry to say that i won't be taking requests any longer.... I have my blanks currently still up at the link in my first post. Please feel free to personalize and use them on your own for your personal pleasure and enjoyment only. I have been the victim of someone from these boards copying my images and putting them up for sale on ebay as iron-on patches. I spent hours designing these and personalizing them for everyone to enjoy and per my understanding, I was not ever supposed to charge for them as that is an infringement on Disney as they own the rights to all of their characters etc. I may change over the blanks album to needing to get a guest/visitor pass from me in order to view it, so if that happens, you will need to PM me for me to figure that part out.

I am sorry to say that i won't be taking requests any longer.... I have my blanks currently still up at the link in my first post. Please feel free to personalize and use them on your own for your personal pleasure and enjoyment only. I have been the victim of someone from these boards copying my images and putting them up for sale on ebay as iron-on patches. I spent hours designing these and personalizing them for everyone to enjoy and per my understanding, I was not ever supposed to charge for them as that is an infringement on Disney as they own the rights to all of their characters etc. I may change over the blanks album to needing to get a guest/visitor pass from me in order to view it, so if that happens, you will need to PM me for me to figure that part out.

Thanks, Jill! I can only imagine how frustrating that is -- I appreciate all of the creativity and help that you have shared and wish you the best!

Oh JillShari, I am so sorry!! I enjoyed using your magnets on our last 2 cruises and was coming back to hopefully request more. How awful that someone abused your hard work that you offered to us so freely!!! :guilty:

I'm sorry. You'll be missed. :sad1:

Jill I'm so sad for you. How dishonest that was...

Blessings to you for all your hard work and personal time you put into the Dis. We love you. We thank you.

Jill, my heart breaks that someone would be so dishonest and do this to you. I know how much time and effort you spent in designing these just so we could enjoy a bit of personalized Disney magic. Only to have someone with absolutely no character steal them and profit. I hope that it is resolved sooner rather than later, and she is no longer allowed to sell designs she has no right to.

Thank you again for the amazing designs you created for my (fairly large) family group for our Nov-Dec 2015 sailing. You are greatly appreciated :(

Hi Jill,

I am very sorry to hear about what happened to your wonderful designs. I am going on a cruise in April and wanted to know if you can grant me access to your designs as you mentioned in your post. I really would appreicate it if cyou an allow this or even if you can just be generous enough to create a few images for me and my family that would be great. Please let me know if you are able to assist. Thanks

Edited as of 10/30/2016

I am not designing any more.
Someone has taken my blanks and used them on ebay to sell iron ons. She was on these boards and then banned because she did the same thing to other designers as well. I am greatly frustrated by this as she has been warned many times that they are not for selling purposes and Disney doesn't allow their trademarked characters to appear on things sold without their consent. I reported her to Disney and ebay but despite complaints from me and others, nothing has changed.
I have deleted my completed album.
My blanks album on flickr now should require a guest pass to access.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/albums/72157633047210926
(please let me know if it doesn't make you get a guest pass and if you want one, please message me)
I spent so many hours doing these and it breaks my heart not to be able to share them and let you all customize your own for your own personal enjoyment, but I am feeling very betrayed.
It was fun spreading some magic and smiles while it lasted.
Adios!
Hi,
Can you please grant me access to a guest pass. I have a cruise coming up in April. Thanks

Hi Jill

Going on a cruise in 3 weeks. The wonder.

I would love to be able to have access to your designs. Can you make me a pass or how do I check them out??

Thanks

Barbie

Hi Jill, i was wondering if your designs were still available on Flickr? If you do I would love to have access your designs. I used then to create beautiful magents for our Disney cruise last October, and would like to do the same for our Norway Disney cruise.

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter